Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think is the best steroid cycle if its your first?

The Shadow said:
Here ya go:

DEPO-TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
Upjohn
Testosterone Cypionate
Androgen

Pharmacology: Qualitatively similar to testosterone and its esters in physiologic activity, testosterone cypionate has the advantage of prolonged effect. In hypogonadal males, the effect of a single injection of 200 to 400 mg of testosterone cypionate, was observed to be maintained for 2 to 4 weeks, which is 2 to 4 times longer than the effect produced by a comparable dose of testosterone propionate.

Here you go again:

Testosterone is more commonly given every two weeks, at doses of 200 mg to 400 mg with each dose. Thus, at 200 mg weekly, you are getting the equivalent of 400 mg every 2 weeks. While 200 mg twice weekly is generally an adequate dose to restore testosterone levels to normal in someone with insufficient testosterone production, the higher "supraphysiologic" dose is often given to people with muscle wasting. I am not aware of any evidence that the higher dose is associated with more side effects. Both doses are likely to suppress your body's own ability to manufacture testosterone.

I highlighted the important stuff so you won't sprain anything.....

Please note the very last sentece as it validates my point about a 250 mg bolus killing natural production.

...and by all means....please continue to make a bigger Fucktard of yourself than you already have.....

What can't you understand??? I said 100mg per week is the STANDARD protocol for HRT. Of course within each HRT case there will be variances in dosing. We are talking the STANDARD dose here,understand?

mr.cuts said:
What can't you understand??? I said 100mg per week is the STANDARD protocol for HRT. Of course within each HRT case there will be variances in dosing. We are talking the STANDARD dose here,understand?

YEah - I understand that apprently you were'nt breat feed or did getthat Prett Pony you wanted as a young WE Cuts......you are just wanting to spew pedantic bullshit to see your own words....

You post on a thread and spew forth this massively uneducated parade of bullshit and then say that my OPINION is wrong, even though I have posted the information to back everything I have said?

Se..lets recap......you call BigAndy out.....and Needsize...and now you wanna jump on my post??

Tell you what...take some time....come up with an moderately intelligent response...

hell - go online and read some cliff notes from "Multi syllabic Words For Mongoloids"....becasue so far - Im verbally snapping that stack of dimes you call a neck

The Shadow said:
YEah - I understand that apprently you were'nt breat feed or did getthat Prett Pony you wanted as a young WE Cuts......you are just wanting to spew pedantic bullshit to see your own words....

You post on a thread and spew forth this massively uneducated parade of bullshit and then say that my OPINION is wrong, even though I have posted the information to back everything I have said?

Se..lets recap......you call BigAndy out.....and Needsize...and now you wanna jump on my post??

Tell you what...take some time....come up with an moderately intelligent response...

hell - go online and read some cliff notes from "Multi syllabic Words For Mongoloids"....becasue so far - Im verbally snapping that stack of dimes you call a neck

Ok Skippy! It's funny how you have to resort to personal insults when you are proven wrong. How the hell did you ever become a moderator on this site???

mr.cuts said:
Ok Skippy! It's funny how you have to resort to personal insults when you are proven wrong. How the hell did you ever become a moderator on this site???

..that wasnt personal.....

those are the facts -you are al ittle bitch

PERIOD.

I htink Ill abuse my moderator powers and turn your lights out for a while

The Shadow said:
I htink Ill abuse my moderator powers and turn your lights out for a while

Like I said in another post, you are a real class act!

Typical.......you pick out a typo instead os sticking to issues....

Why am I a mod???

Because I have forgotten more about diet/training/gear usage than you will ever begin to understand

you guys know the best sites where i can do research on test? and from what i see if i do test it will be by itself just want to get the feeling in my body. I been working out seriously for the last 3 years so i think i know what im doing at the gym lol. What do you think is a good pct when im off test and how long do you take it for? M1t you take 4 week on and 4 week off with good pct. Thx for the help guys

Top Bottom