Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Do you think about this cycle and the PCT

connerhf16

Thank you in advance for any feedback you can help me with
Im 6’3 185ibs 25 years old not real bulky but lean muscle. I play golf so IM not trying to get real bulky but would like to gain more good lean muscle and keep more gains this time by doing the right PCT I also will be working out hard in the Gym. Seems like I was getting bad advice as far as A.Is and Post Cycle bc each time I had bad gyno symptoms. So this time I want to get it right

Previos cycles: this is my 3rd cycle: first was (year and a half ago) test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks worked great but did not do my pct or any AI therefore developed bad gyno symptoms.

Second cycle: test sust 500 mg a week with nanadrole d 300mg for 10 weeks

So here is my cycle now
12 weeks
week 1-2: 300mg test cyp
Week 1-2 :test Prop 150mg( I have a little test P left over so I wanted to use it to jump start my cycle)
Week 3-12: 400mg test cyp
Week: 14-17 PCT ( I have nolva and clomid)
Not exactly sure about this PCT but basically :
clomid-50mg+Nolva 20mg for 3 weeks..
or should I just stick with 20,20,40,40 of nolva

As far as A.I.s I have letro & aromasin which I was going to take 12.5ml eod bc I tend to get gyno symptoms in the past

If anyone has any advice on the cycle id very much appreciate it.

A few questions I have are: when can I start my A.I .. I have clomid, nolva,letro, and aromasin.. I just planned on using aromasin but didn’t know if it was necessary to use anything else with it if gyno symptoms started to get bad..
-Any recommendations on water retention, as I usually get really bloated
If anyone has any advice on the cycle id very much appreciate it.

Top Bottom