Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think

tony nico

Do you think this gear is dogy I have got shredded on it more then anything and iv been doing 600mg a week ImageUploadedByEliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding1467041801.174608.jpg

8 mate and it's been intense lol my mate thinks it's got tren in it but they wouldn't do that think he's just tying trip me out

Trenbolone is more expensive then testosterone so they wouldn't fake the steroid with tren. Testosterone is fairly cheap so if you are getting good results, I doubt your product is fake. It is most likely just what the label says it is.

Most probably it is legit - I doubt they would mix in the trenbolone in there. After all, it is more expensive, so it would not make sense. Besides, with trenbolone you would feel very prominent results.

Besides, everybody reacts differently - some people get shredded on test, whilst others need to add some winstrol or masteron to it for the same sort of results.

What ancillaries are you using?

My training is heavy bruh and I'm running arimidex 0.5 eod just supprised how shredded I got it is good gear

Last edited:
Top Bottom