Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys think of Cytomel....

and would it be wise to use while on cycle ? I dont know much about it but have access to it and thought it might work. No flaming please.... just curious. :)

small but working on it said:
and would it be wise to use while on cycle ? I dont know much about it but have access to it and thought it might work. No flaming please.... just curious. :)

I only use it with HGH or before a contest. If your looking at burning fat without taking the risk of screwing with your thyroid try Clen or Ephedrine. These are both great fat burners and less risky.

Wow, more risky than Clen ? I thought this t-3 or whatever was safer at lower doses ? I have read lots of threads and articles about clen and heart valves ? I knew the Cyt could jack up the thyroid perm but I thought you had to abuse it and use it long term ?

with T-3 you run the risk of ruining your thyroid, therefore needing medication for the rest of your life just to make your metabolism normal.

motorol@ said:
with T-3 you run the risk of ruining your thyroid, therefore needing medication for the rest of your life just to make your metabolism normal.

untrue.. that is an old misconception... time to update your internet lore my friend :)

i use it sometimes with clen but never during "cycle". maybe i would consider it for precontest cycle.

T3 works...best ramp I say was BigAndy69...look for it on google. I have been fucking with t3 for some time now, as long as you don't do stupid as shit like go over board (100mcg for long period of time) you should be fine..Be carefull though, as you do ramp up to 75mcg your body feels like a furnace. It's something to consider towards the end of a cycle. anavar or test will do as it can be catabolic and your muslces WILL look flat as fuck while on it so it may play a psychological twist on your head...but it's only at doses of 30mcg +. Either way, research the hell out of it before you do it

great stuff, just becareful to dose it properly and eat continue to eat clean when you come off of it. The horrors of t3 are greatly exaggerated, do Believe some people have problems but far more people have far more problems coming off of deca and many other AAS including test.

Top Bottom