Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best prohormone stack ?

Icompete

I am looking to get some prohormones before the ban. What is the best stack and dosage for lean gains and what is the best stack and dosage for just straight up size ? I am advanced steroid user but I am legal trouble so I can have anything illegal in my house or I would just take tren the wonder drug lol.
Thanks for the help.

No need to try to make a complex stack yourself. This product contains all of the proper ProHormones you need to run a great cutting cycle:

Oxandrovar

That is all you really will be needing right there bud.

I am looking to get some prohormones before the ban. What is the best stack and dosage for lean gains and what is the best stack and dosage for just straight up size ? I am advanced steroid user but I am legal trouble so I can have anything illegal in my house or I would just take tren the wonder drug lol.
Thanks for the help.

get a few bottles of oxandrovar, dianabulk, etc, etc. all will be banned and are being sold real cheap.

get some hcgenerte for on cycle shutdown. (like you use hcg for)

and than your standard pct.....clomid/nolva/low low dosed AI/hcgenerte ES

Thanks for the help.

well when the prohormones are banned they are going to be illegal also.Not sure how that would help

but regardless check out the prohormones at myproh.com.They are being sold below wholesale prices and they are very powerful.they are stacks between 4-5 different ph's, that have a sinergy effect when combine

the two best for lean gains and straight up size are going to be oxandrovar and superbolic... if i was you, i would get as much oxandrovar as possible and that can do it all...

here is a really strong stack set up for you to run... its a pro hormone and sarms stack...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 dspark Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-4 superbolic 2 caps a day Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day n2bm.com/store/Pro-Hormones-c25/

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

get a few bottles of oxandrovar, dianabulk, etc, etc. all will be banned and are being sold real cheap.

get some hcgenerte for on cycle shutdown. (like you use hcg for)

and than your standard pct.....clomid/nolva/low low dosed AI/hcgenerte ES

Def a good route to take right now. These products are being sold really cheap right now.

Top Bottom