Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to add to this cycle

Bouncingnrg

I'm 8 weeks into a 14 week cycle, which is
250 test e
250 deca

I was thinking of adding in some Tren a & Mast and maybe some adrol for app suppressant.

What dosages do you think I should have? I will be pinning ed for tren.

This is my 5th cycle.
Cheerds

Appetite suppress 😂😂
Tren turns me into a garbage disposal !!

What's ur cycle history and stats I take it ur new with that low a deca dose unless ur using it for therapy

Haha, garbo unit😂 this is my 5th cycle, only done cutting cycles. Stats 105kg 12% 35years been training solidly for 7 years.

Yea dude tren can help to suppress but not always u can wind up being like me and it's impossible to not eat ! No lie I have will power and dedication but when I do tren all that is out the window

If u have done 5 cycles tren is a option .. Are u on Trt cuz at 35 it's gonna be harder Nd harder to get natty levels back up especially the compounds u decide to run

Lots of guys will say not to run two 19's but ur dose is low on deca I would throw in the tren ace at the same dose as deca if u plan on doing that

Keep it just with tren though don't add others till u see how ya react

U have any caber on hand ?

If it's ur first time running tren think ya will be very surprised with the results

But if ur running deca and long esters some eq would be a good addition but ur not trying to eat the kitchen sink in ur cut so eq might be a bad choice

All I know is I love eq on a cut ! Tren makes me 10x more hungry that eq.!

Thanks, I'll get some adrol to kill the apatite if I can not handle the tren hunger. No trt, got hcg to take before starting pct.

I would switch the deca for NPP and add a hint of tren if you're gagging to add something.

I'm running test/tren/npp/dbol now, and its tits!

No trt, got hcg to take before starting pct.

You should be taking the hcg the entire cycle and slightly into pct, don't fuck around when trying to recover from nandrolone.

Top Bottom