WESTERN UNION & PAYMENTS ONLINE!!

Posted: 04-Oct-2005 03:51 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about WESTERN UNION & PAYMENTS ONLINE!! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: if you pay via credit/debit card online for 'supplements'.. BAD MOVE!!! word is some sources no longer take those payments as its unsafe for business.. plus it leaves a trail... i always suggest you find a location near your home at: __ pay be cash!!!! __________________...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-Oct-2005, 03:51 PM   #1
satchboogie

if you pay via credit/debit card online for 'supplements'.. BAD MOVE!!!

word is some sources no longer take those payments as its unsafe for business.. plus it leaves a trail...

i always suggest you find a location near your home at:
www.westernunion.com

pay be cash!!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: WESTERN UNION & PAYMENTS ONLINE!!

Old 04-Oct-2005, 03:51 PM   #2
United States
Quote posted by satchboogie

word is some sources no longer take those payments as its unsafe for business.. plus it leaves a trail...

www.westernunion.com

pay be cash!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 04-Oct-2005, 03:56 PM   #3
Poland
that is absolutely TRUE. if you have to. just don't mention specifics in your e-mail. such as pharmaceutical names and info.
Gallery of bigtravis  

Old 04-Oct-2005, 04:07 PM   #4
Russian Federation

www.westernunion.com

pay be cash!!!!

correct. also those ers doesnt allow to wire money sometimes, with cc you have a limit and when you send cash in person from WU office you can send any amount you want.
Gallery of Retabolil2  

Old 04-Oct-2005, 04:24 PM   #5
Italy
WU= RIP OFF...Most people i know only deal with sources that except cash.
Gallery of CENTURION44  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 04-Oct-2005, 04:27 PM   #6
Germany
Quote posted by Retabolil2
correct. also those ers doesnt allow to wire money sometimes, with cc you have a limit and when you send cash in person from WU office you can send any amount you want.
also, I don't think pickups can be made at WU for money sent by credit card, and we know everyone likes the test question...
Gallery of _Yossarian_  

Old 04-Oct-2005, 04:40 PM   #7
United States
WU all the way!!!
Gallery of redneck77  

Old 04-Oct-2005, 04:57 PM   #8
United States

www.westernunion.com

pay be cash!!!!

Old 04-Oct-2005, 07:35 PM   #9
Costa Rica
bunch of idiots out there, next thing you'll know ppl. will be buying crack w/ a credit card via WU - just plain stupid.

wtf was the person thinkig using a CC for that? jesus!
Gallery of Mr.X  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 04-Oct-2005, 07:46 PM   #10
United States
anybody have a link to where WU gets thier rates from, or is it a percentage of amount being sent, seems like it is always a different amount or percentage????
Gallery of criffer