Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WESTERN UNION & PAYMENTS ONLINE!!

CENTURION44 said:
WU= RIP OFF...Most people i know only deal with sources that except cash.

sorry to burst your bubble, but any source who takes cash in the mail is really beggin to get busted. ill explain..

when paying online with credit card with wu, the customer leaves his trailmarks.

when accepting cash in the mail, the SOURCE leaves a trail behind...
and if the feds made the order, they'd know EXACTLY where to find that source.. a horrible mistake made by amateure sources.

the only excpetion to that is if the source is located outside of the u.s or in a country where gear is legal.. like turkey for example :)

I don't really think WU is alltogether safe. Cameras are everywhere...and not only that but source only have so many locations to pick up funds. That means they only have a finite amount of names they can use (talking about US sources anyways). So in that way it is about as easy to leave a trail through WU as it is by cash in the mail. A smart US source will only accept payments via egold or something of that nature. Lets the customer buy something legal and then anonymously transfer funds to another anonymous account.

satchboogie said:
if you pay via credit/debit card online for 'supplements'.. BAD MOVE!!!

word is some sources no longer take those payments as its unsafe for business.. plus it leaves a trail...

i always suggest you find a location near your home at:
www.westernunion.com

pay be cash!!!!

agreed

satchboogie said:
sorry to burst your bubble, but any source who takes cash in the mail is really beggin to get busted. ill explain..

when paying online with credit card with wu, the customer leaves his trailmarks.

and if the feds made the order, they'd know EXACTLY where to find that source.. a horrible mistake made by amateure sources.

the only excpetion to that is if the source is located outside of the u.s or in a country where gear is legal.. like turkey for example :)

I agree with Satch on this one. I never send cash in the mail and I hope my main source stops allowing it. Nothing raises P.O. suspicion more than a constant influx of cash throught the mail to the same address. I mean come on guys, you can only receive so many birthday cards from grandma in the mail before somebody raises an eye brow.

What do cameras have to do with anything. Like they will come in and run back the cameras and spot you and say you were picking up western Union funds. In the city I am from there are hundreds of western Union sites.

used2juice said:
I don't really think WU is alltogether safe. Cameras are everywhere...and not only that but source only have so many locations to pick up funds. That means they only have a finite amount of names they can use (talking about US sources anyways). So in that way it is about as easy to leave a trail through WU as it is by cash in the mail. A smart US source will only accept payments via egold or something of that nature. Lets the customer buy something legal and then anonymously transfer funds to another anonymous account.

BLACKDOOG said:
What do cameras have to do with anything. Like they will come in and run back the cameras and spot you and say you were picking up western Union funds. In the city I am from there are hundreds of western Union sites.

Well let's see...cameras pick up images...images can be used against a person doing a criminal act. Are you having trouble following so far? :rolleyes:

And to answer your retarded NEAR question, YES, if law enforcement is after a source and they can see the source is picking up thousands of dollars at the same say 8-10 places...you are damn right they will rewind the cameras and look at the face of who is picking up that cash. Might come in handy when they get you and prosecute you for tax evasion, distribution, etc. I don't know what city you are from, but I live in a larger city in orange county california, and within 20 miles there are only 9 WU pickup locations. And keep in mind too that just because places SAY they are WU pickup locations, doesn't mean they will actually pay out. Lots of places also have a $200-400 limit. So absolutely if the source is willing to drive a hundred miles back and forth to pick up WU's all day then they are a little better off. But if LE is on to them, then picking up WU's is going to get their face caught on camera, and no doubt their prints on papers.

just to clear things up..

only in AMERICA, cameras are set up at wu locations!!!
ive never ever seen one in europe!

couple of things:

When you use your CC at WU it goes through as a cash advance! Thats just irresponsible.

The Feds do look at tapes. The Secret Service and the Attorney General raided a building the other day. I was watching them rewind all the serveillence tapes on the cpu.

satchboogie said:

Point taken...but the sources i deal with do not use one location. I have placed many many orders and have sent the cash to a diff locaation each time. I just dont feel sources should be making such huge profit margins and also ask the customers to incrue the extrea exspense..we are both taking a risk. Cust and Source have just as much to lose(as far as jail time)....

Top Bottom