Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Western Union Online

C

corporate ceo

Has anyone ever used their credit card (Visa) to send money overseas. I've done this in person at the store, but haven't online from the website.

If so, what is your experience? Good idea? Bad idea?

Thanks,

CEO

I used it no problem., also have called it in no problem again :artist:

Me too. They are just trying to verify that the owner of the card is actually the one doing the using. It does cost a bit more than going to the W.U. branch, but it's worth it because most of these people at W.U. counters are fucking retarded.

I've used both. Stick with cash in person. Less hassle with their boy scout fraud department. Most sources are ok with giving you as many names as needed to not have to use your ID (less than $1000).

they have a database where they will flag names...becuase of 'questionable behaviour' .if u use the online version..simply becuase of the use of credit cards.......

do it in person..

i don't really tike the idea of having a digital trail of my transaction. using the credit card has it's advantages being that you can pay it off over time but it just seems too easy for the feds to track if they needed to.

if the payment over time is the reason...then just take cash advance from the credit card and go to WU in person. just my .02

Top Bottom