Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird situation with Test E

monk32

Hi everyone,

I'm having a weird situation with my test e cycle currently.
During my 4th cycle (test p +npp+ dbol) last year, i had a pea-sized lump at my right nipple from using dbol....it had disappeared after pct.
Then my last cycle (test p+ npp) late last year, the lump came back during week 4 of the cycle but disappeared after pct as well.
Currently, I'm running this:
Week 1- 12 test e 500mg/week
week 3-12 aromasin 12.5mg/eod

However at week 4, I'm getting a pea-sized lump at my right nipple so I took aromasin 12.5mg daily.
But now at week 6, i started to feel that there's another pea-sized lump coming up on my right nipple and one at the left nipple.
I am puzzled why I could be getting these lumps from just using test e when I never had any problem with test e previously, only after dbol, did the lump started to appear.
Now, I am wondering if i should up the dosage of aromasin to 25mg per day or take letro?
Please advise.

I would run Letro and not take the chance of getting Gyno...I always have some on hand during a cycle as I am sensitive to estrogen.

Check estrogen and prolactin levels that's the only way to known

U have had NPP in there and it could be a prolactin issue that never has resolved itself but it does kinda sound like just estrogen issues

We're u running a Ai wile on cycle or just started things as the lump appeared

Ur estrogen could have been high this whole time and never really lowered

I would run Letro and not take the chance of getting Gyno...I always have some on hand during a cycle as I am sensitive to estrogen.

I always have ai and letro on hand just incase as well.
I dont think im that sensitive to estrogen as I had run test e with ai before even with no lump in the first place to keep estrogen in check.

Check estrogen and prolactin levels that's the only way to known

U have had NPP in there and it could be a prolactin issue that never has resolved itself but it does kinda sound like just estrogen issues

We're u running a Ai wile on cycle or just started things as the lump appeared

Ur estrogen could have been high this whole time and never really lowered

I use ai and caber when running test p+npp cycle...with no lump issue at all.
The lump started to appear only with the cycle which I added dbol...and then appeared again for the next 2 cycles (no dbol) at week4..
I started the ai and caber at week1 for the test p+npp cycle and week 3 for the current test e cycle.
I will up the dose only when the lump appear...but this time round, it seems worse.
So am thinking of taking 25mg of aromasin daily for a week to gauge or should go with letro....

I always use Adex wile on cycle and never had issues with estrogen
But letro could work well for ur issue now

Hi everyone,

During my 4th cycle (test p +npp+ dbol) last year, i had a pea-sized lump at my right nipple from using dbol....it had disappeared after pct.
Then my last cycle (test p+ npp) late last year, the lump came back during week 4 of the cycle but disappeared after pct as well.

However at week 4, I'm getting a pea-sized lump at my right nipple so I took aromasin 12.5mg daily.
But now at week 6, i started to feel that there's another pea-sized lump coming up on my right nipple and one at the left nipple.
I am puzzled why I could be getting these lumps from just using test e when I never had any problem with test e previously, only after dbol, did the lump started to appear.
Now, I am wondering if i should up the dosage of aromasin to 25mg per day or take letro?
Please advise.

You are obviously gyno prone since its appeared before. LETROZOLE is a good option.

Sigh, I guess I should not have tried dbol...ever since that cycle with dbol, I have had a lump every cycle so far...before that dbol cycle, not a single lump at all and now I have more than 1.
Noted, will start on letro right away....may I know if 1 week is good enough to see some reduction or better??

I always use Adex wile on cycle and never had issues with estrogen
But letro could work well for ur issue now

I never had issues with past cycles as well until the dbol cycle.
yes, am starting letro at 1.25mg daily (day 3 today).
May i know if 1.25mg is enough? how many weeks before trying to up the dose to 2.5mg...after 2-4weeks?

Hi everyone,

Please advise.

Test and deca do cause gyno/estro sides.. You didnt mention your stats nor how much test and deca you used in your past cycles.. Just saying

500mg per week test is a lot imo. You obviously hold a lot of water since you are prone to gyno im guessing..

Stick to a trt dose you will achieve amazing results. Max 300mg per week.. My sweet spot and i am also prone to gyno/estro sides..

Letro is very potent give it a go.. I cant handle it with my injuries too harsh dries up my joints at just .5mg give it a go hope it works out for you.

Keep us updated.

Good luck.

✌🏽️

Top Bottom