Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss while on gear advice

mrbear

I am 6'3, 270lbs and 32. I lift 5 days a week and do cardio 4 days a week. I did a cycle back in college but nothing since.

For a while now I have been dieting; I started out around 26% body fat and I am now around 18%. I have started taking test e (400mg e5d), clen (I've worked my way up to 120 ed, 2w on 2w off) and cytomil (100 ed).

To maintain my weight I need 3300 calories a day, I am trying to take in between 2200-2500 per day but with my extreme caloric restriction I was loosing too much strength in the gym, that is why I started the test.

Does anyone have any experience with what I am doing, caloric restriction while on test? What do you recommend my macros to be?

Fitness pall app look for it...it has everything yu need to no about macros and what you should and shouldn't be eating just enter your info the app does its job

I'm using fitness pal, that is how I keep track of my calories and macros, have my protein set at 50% (250g), carbs 15% (75g) and fat 35% (78g). With my macros, I'm having a hard time taking in enough protein with the level of caloric restriction I am on.

Top Bottom