Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 3 of Test E

Lightsaberbro

Stats 5'9"
185 lbs 12-14 % bf
Age 29
1st cycle

So I'm running test E right now at 500 mg a week, 250 E3d, running AI .5 mg every other day. For PCT I have clomid, nolvadex, plus a sarm for keeping strength while my body gets back to regular....

I have not noticed to much so far, I'm on week 3 and my goal is to add 15 lbs or so, my protein intake is around 250 grams a day pretty clean, keeping my carb intake clean.

This Test E is home brew but I got the hook up from a trusted guy who recommended it...my sex drive is up and vascularity, my strength isn't really doing anything yet.

The main question I have is that I have some dbol and would it be ok to start a 4 week cycle of that now? I'm running the test e for 15 weeks.....or do I just need to settle the fuck down and wait for the test to kick in.....I've ran 4 prohormone cycles so my receptors and by no means cherry.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, look forward to you guys bashing and helping me out hah@ :)

Adding dbol now might be unconventional, since it's not kickstarting or ending a cycle, but there's nothing wrong with it. Throwing dbol in mid-cycle, when the test e is about to really start providing big gains, is an interesting way to see how high your strength can get up to. The only thing is that if your test e is severely underdosed by chance, you're going to have more trouble telling so when you're doing 4 weeks of dbol.

Give it another week. it has already kicked but the MGs you dosed have not reached "peak plasma concentration" yet. test e has a half-life of 12 days: if you injected 500 mgs, then 250 will detach and then 250 will remain to the molecule. 12 days later half of the 250, which 125 will release and 150 will remain. It takes a good 12-24days for long esters to reach peak plasma concentration. But don't think for a second it hasn't kicked in...

Hey man, keep us posted on your results. Am on week there of test e and its my fist cycle. Pin twice a week but might copy you and do e3d as my virals seem under dosed. You had any negative sides yet bro?

I did a front load the first week at 500 one pin first week, I noticed for the first two weeks I had some bloating when I ate carbs, little bit of water retention right now but not to bad....I'm Irish and English so pasty white guy and my face seems to be red all the time lately....no strength gains yet but my pumps at the gym are really good, started seeing new viens in places I never had them....I am a bit restless at night, I sleep for about 3 hrs and wake up like I've been sleeping for 8 hrs, but usually fall back to sleep pretty quickly.....just weighed my self this morning and I'm at 192 lbs so I've put on close to 8 lbs in 3 weeks....could be bc of the higher calorie intake though so it's hard to say.....and I am getting a bit of acne on my face, I don't break out very much either, never have.

So the consensus is that not to start dbol after the 3rd week? I was thinking 25 mg's but I would like to hear if someone has an opinion who has done something like this before?

Thanks bro's

It's going really well at this point just threw dbol into mix, gained about 8 lbs so far.....I'm really full looking and my arms and traps look big, no sides yet.....I did have some painful pips last week so I decided to put the vial in warm water for a few minutes.....made it so much easier to draw and the soreness went away pretty fast.....I'm just now starting to see strength gains....threw up 225 on bench press 10 times yesterday like it was nothing.....I will say though that my joints are pretty sore, going to throw in a joint support to see if that helps....besides the greasy skin sides are not to bad....just so horny all the time I'm like a walking hard on....I can live with that though haha

So the consensus is that not to start dbol after the 3rd week? I was thinking 25 mg's but I would like to hear if someone has an opinion who has done something like this before?

Thanks bro's

20-25mg is a good range for someone new to DBOL. It still works super for me at that range after 20+ yrs.

Top Bottom