Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k hits

Re: We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k h

Just had my bp taken about 2min ago....120/80 textbook perfect which is better than when I started my cycle lol. Jus finished 4weeks of dbol at 50mg/ed by the way.

this is great news..looks like n2guard did its job.dbol is known for raising blood pressure

Re: We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k h

My bp didnt get in high range at all while on N2guard, I think it helped with bloat too but i was using adex. Lipids and liver are all in check too. That was on Test E and diesel(kick start). I dont get much change in lipids usually but it helped. Still had few headaches during kick start but was not unbearable.

My bp didnt get in high range at all while on N2guard, I think it helped with bloat too but i was using adex. Lipids and liver are all in check too. That was on Test E and diesel(kick start). I dont get much change in lipids usually but it helped. Still had few headaches during kick start but was not unbearable.

thanks for reporting .. k to u

definitely cant go wrong with it!! I had to pick some up when I ran out of my other cycle assist stuff lol;

definitely cant go wrong with it!! I had to pick some up when I ran out of my other cycle assist stuff lol;

i assume it went well? tell us more.. i got k to spread!!

Awesome guys thank you for the feed back its well needed so that others can get a good Idea of what a good support supplement can do for you.. I was thinking this was the kind of supplement that would go largely unspoken and hardly reported but I guess I was mistaken. Thank you all so much.

I have been training like a mad man lately, BUT not taking my N2Guard Religiously. Sometimes I forget some caps. Had the BP taken today 112/50. Not too bad for being on. Suckers.

I'm running Beastdrol right now...16 days into my 3 week run. So far...It's honstly making this cycle a breeze. No sides other than back pumps...It's absolutely a must on Beast in my opinion.

I have been training like a mad man lately, BUT not taking my N2Guard Religiously. Sometimes I forget some caps. Had the BP taken today 112/50. Not too bad for being on. Suckers.

That's actually an excellent BP. Realize, bodybuilders BP tend to be a little higher just from the heavy lifting.

Hands down the best support supp on the market and the only one I'll spend money on. If it comes from NTBM then its always good but this one is above and beyond in my book. when I miss a day I can literally feel the difference. I

Top Bottom