Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k hits

Re: We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k h

I'm using it now on my Test/Primo cycle with kickstart of beastdrol and var finisher. If not noticing sides is a good indication of it working then its doing it's job. No BP issures, No pumps, no nothing. Last cycle I ran a Helladrol kickstart with no liver/multi and BP went crazy so I'm guessing its working.

Re: We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k h

I'm using it now on my Test/Primo cycle with kickstart of beastdrol and var finisher. If not noticing sides is a good indication of it working then its doing it's job. No BP issures, No pumps, no nothing. Last cycle I ran a Helladrol kickstart with no liver/multi and BP went crazy so I'm guessing its working.

good stuff im glad n2guard is doing its job for u .. yes if u dont feel anything then its doing what its suppose to do!!

First oral only cycle i ever tried was with beastdrol and i must say that shit is strong as hell i was taking 20mg a day i couldnt take no more than that cause my bp was sky high to the point i was getting dizzy, sadly to say i had to cut the cycle short. I tried another cycle of the beast later, this time i had sum N2guard . I actually finished the cycle at 30mg a day bp was in check and i actually felt good thru the whole cycle. Now i take N2guard with every cycle it makes you feel good while on keeps your bp down and you get all your vitamins with it cant beat that..

N2Guard is VERY EFFECTIVE IN PREVENTING SIDES. I've noticed even with the harshest orals you do not get the terrible side effects. It's a no brainer must have for everyone.

If I hit the lotto I'm buying everyone a year supply of this stuff!! Just to keep everyone more safe and healthy! And avoid any nasty sides from some products!!

A true must have in your regimen.

It's a staple of my cycles now. Ive always got my BW done and all was well for so long a nd then surprisingly I was on a light cycle but Lipids came back slightly elevated. Worried the hell out of me!!!!!!! I talked with Needtogetaas and he recommended the N2Guard and get back with him on wether it helped or not. I did 2 months PCT then started a heavy cycle even though lipids were SLIGHTLY elevated, I startedthe N2 Guard and 4 months in I was nervous to see the results but they were normal.....not low but normal. Perfect!!!!!

I dont do a cycle w/o it now. I like my Liver!!!!!!

ator

awesome stuff guys!!keep the reviews comming i got PLENTY of karma to giveaway!

Yeah I also really liked the way it kept the bloat down and seemed to minimalize sides to a certain extent-and I saw no bp issues either.

Yeah I also really liked the way it kept the bloat down and seemed to minimalize sides to a certain extent-and I saw no bp issues either.

X2 on this!!

I just took some N2Guard for the day. Do I get extra karma for that? Lmao

Just had my bp taken about 2min ago....120/80 textbook perfect which is better than when I started my cycle lol. Jus finished 4weeks of dbol at 50mg/ed by the way.

well if it could keep my hair on my head then it would be damn perfect. big thing for me was headaches. everytime i lifted. and kind of a light headedness but not quite. headaches are down to a couple times a cycle. maybe once every 10-14 days which is nice for a change. the lightheadedness has pretty much gone away except sometimes my vision is a little screwy. little silver tracers and multicolored swirls every now and then.. but i also get those when not on cycle and during my injury time when i wasnt lifting at all i still got them so i contribute that to.. uh.. nm. just feel better in general. less fatigued but that could be possibly better training regime.

Top Bottom