Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water Retention Is Better

phiend

I am on an enanthate/eq cycle right now, and I'm pissed off. I've been cycling for a few years and this is the first cycle that I am not pleased with. I have never been into heavy cycles, cuz I usually don't need a lot; I tend to react well to juice. I'm only doing 500mg test/week and 300mg eq/week with 750 test in the first week. I know these are moderate dosages but that's how I like it. However, I'm in the middle of my fifth week and I'm fuckin pissed. Usually, I gain slowly at the begining, but as soon as I start the fifth week, I notice a big 8 pound jump or so with a huge strength gain.
However, this time I've only gained 5 pounds in the last four weeks and I gained that all in the first two weeks. I've been getting a lot of protein and I feel that my doses are sufficient to make good gains. I have been getting slowly stronger, but not where I want it to be. I have absolutely no water retention. Most people would think that this is good, but I fucking hate it. Water retention is fun as hell and it makes me feel like the substance is working right. Instead, I've been getting more cut. I wanted to gain about 20 pounds on this one, but I'm not even gonna come close. The only thing letting me know that the cycle is working is great pumps and constant erections. My muscles just aren't growing though. I'm so pissed that I think I'm gonna throw in some D-bol for the next few weeks just to make some last minute gains.
I hate D-bol, but I think I'm gonna take it in high doses for about three weeks to see if it'll kickstart something. What do you guys think? Should I just wait it out or should I throw in the D-bol? I just don't like D-bol cuz you lose almost everything after, but I'm so frustrated that I'm willing to give it a try.

If you've been cycling for several years you may need to up your dosages. What dosages have you done in the past? Another word on the d-bol...if you are going to take d-bol I would reccomend that you do it at the beginning of your cycle. With all steroid induced muscle gains, the longer you hold onto them the better your body will accept them and keep them. Here's a thought for you. If you want to do d-bol and want to hold onto your gains try this. If you are on a ten week cycle and are doing d-bol for the first five you should try adding primo at the end. Week 10-15 you should shoot 200mg/week of primo. Week 13-15 do your normal clomid crap and you should hold your gains better. Everyone's body is different, but that worked well for a friend of mine. Good luck bro.

------------------
I don't want to be big or strong...I want to be bigger and stronger than I was yesterday.

Go for the d-bol. Just expect to lose a bit at the end. I've never gained that much off Test and EQ together. I get more weight gain from deca than from test.

Phien. I hear you with the water retetion. I love it to, when I get all bloated I look like such a juice head, and yes I love it. The only thing I dont get is you say you hate dball, but you love water retetion. I know that most gain tons of water witht dball, SO i am suprised you dont like the ball.

Obviously you know this, but if you want to get bloated add anadrol, I would say add ttokkyo anadrol, but its not out yet!!!!

Good luck

Thanks for the replies, guys. It's definitely not cuz I'm hitting the receptors too soon cuz I haven't cycled in a year. However, I wondering if this is the problem:
I took off of working out for about 6 months and lost about 20 pounds in that time. I started lifting hard again in January and gained it all back by March. A short while after, I started the cycle. I'm wondering if maybe my body can't hold anymore weight yet. I wouldn't normally think that this was the problem, but I worked it so hard for three months, that maybe it's just not ready to add on anymore yet. I don't know what to think. I want to throw in some d-bol for the next few weeks, but I especially don't like doing d-bol at the end of a cycle. At the beginning isn't bad, but I'll definitely lose most of it if I do it at the end.
The reason that I said I hate d-bol is because I lose everything afterwards. While on it, I feel great, but I crash hard after. any more input guys? Should I hit the d-bol for weeks 6-8, or should I just stick out this shitty cycle and save the d-bol for my next one. Thanks.

Bro I hear you as far as loosing size once off dball, the old dball crash is one of the worst. If I would not add the dball, I would also end this current cycle a couple of weeks early so you will be off soon, so you can go back on in a month or two, and still be pretty fresh.

If you decide to do the dball, use hcg from when you stop for 3 weeks, it always helps me.

Oh if you really want to be bloated next cycle do dball for 6 week with test and at week 5 - 7 add some HCG, you will look like a blow fish. You will literally see your selve grow right before you eyes.

Hope this helps

I am on the same cycle but with 400mg eq every week. I am going 15 weeks, how long are you going? I am not happy either, thought that i was going to throw some d-bol into, but giving it time. I usually see a lot of bloat too, and thats what I like too. Its summer though.

Top Bottom