Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting to compete in NPC

Jonah321

Hi, I am new to this forum and I am looking for answers regarding a new interest I have acquired! I'm 21 years old been an avid lifter since age 13 but only recently became serious about my nutrition and training. I'm 5'10' 175 lbs and 14% bf give or take. My diet is on point as of a month ago when I decided I wanted to compete; 40% protein 40% carb 20% fat...I'll adjust as I go this is just the start. Doing a 6 meal split 8oz of chicken and an equal amount of carbs depends on the source (sweet potato or rice) per meal, with various greens, the 6th meal no carbs. Now, I've messed around with phs and var but it's time to get serious I understand the sport and I am not going to get on a stage for second place.

Planning on running test e 500mg weekly for 12 weeks start 60 mg of var ed on week 8 and run that through to week 14 of my cycle (2weeks past the last pin) then run a pct with tamoxifen at 40 mg ed for 6 weeks.

I'm open to any input but please don't try to talk me out I accept the potential risks.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I'm assuming you want to do physique based on your stats. I still think you are too young to be using juice, but that's on you. When is the competition? If you are planning on the cycle taking you up to the show, I have a great plan for you.

1-12 Test E 500mg per week (decrease to 300mg at 4 weeks out)
7-12 Var 60mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)
1-12 S4 50mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD (increase to ED 4 weeks out)
1-12 N2guard

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

The show is in April of 2015, yes I'll be doing physique. I'm planning on coming in to the show right at the tail end of my cycle.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Last edited:
I'm assuming you want to do physique based on your stats. I still think you are too young to be using juice, but that's on you. When is the competition? If you are planning on the cycle taking you up to the show, I have a great plan for you.

1-12 Test E 500mg per week (decrease to 300mg at 4 weeks out)
7-12 Var 60mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)
1-12 S4 50mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD (increase to ED 4 weeks out)
1-12 N2guard

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

this looks good right here. i would sub hcgenerate es for the teststack and it will work well. !

Last edited by a moderator:
Is all this hcgenerate and teststack a bunch of natural crap? I feel like everyone on this forum tries to push it

Is all this hcgenerate and teststack a bunch of natural crap? I feel like everyone on this forum tries to push it

its FAR from "natural crap" and that's just an indication of you not fully understanding what is even going on... your going to do whatever you want but one, your body is far from ready for this and your going to be real sorry down the line and two, you really don't understand what your doing which is extremely dangerous... i can tell with your attitude in previous comments that your going to do it anyway, so learn the hard way... i'll give you the best stack to run to get ready for your show but understand your making a mistake...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

9-14 anavar 60 mg day

its FAR from "natural crap" and that's just an indication of you not fully understanding what is even going on... your going to do whatever you want but one, your body is far from ready for this and your going to be real sorry down the line and two, you really don't understand what your doing which is extremely dangerous... i can tell with your attitude in previous comments that your going to do it anyway, so learn the hard way... i'll give you the best stack to run to get ready for your show but understand your making a mistake...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

9-14 anavar 60 mg day
Man I'm talking about the petty shit a few of them guys push on this page that have herbs and stuff on them I know what real gear is.

Bro he's just trying to help you, and he's right. Yeah, alot of the "natty test boosters" and such out there ARE crap, but HCGenerate, test infusion, post-cycle/unleashed, they are all VERY good and work. I never do a PCT without HCGenerate anymore, and I never have problems recovering. Alot of drugs out there are either derived from, or simply concentrated directly FROM that "herbal crap" you're talking about... trust me, the products they're recommending definitely work and will help you alot to get the most from your cycle with the least risks to your health, and recover much better. If you want to keep using gear safely for any length of time, I'd listen to their advice. Good luck with your show!

Bro he's just trying to help you, and he's right. Yeah, alot of the "natty test boosters" and such out there ARE crap, but HCGenerate, test infusion, post-cycle/unleashed, they are all VERY good and work. I never do a PCT without HCGenerate anymore, and I never have problems recovering. Alot of drugs out there are either derived from, or simply concentrated directly FROM that "herbal crap" you're talking about... trust me, the products they're recommending definitely work and will help you alot to get the most from your cycle with the least risks to your health, and recover much better. If you want to keep using gear safely for any length of time, I'd listen to their advice. Good luck with your show!
I'm all for advice guys! Not trying to say I know anything more then you all that's why I'm asking for help! I appreciate the advice I'll look into them, just spent a lot of money on stuff that didn't work from the vitamin stores you know?

I'm all for advice guys! Not trying to say I know anything more then you all that's why I'm asking for help! I appreciate the advice I'll look into them, just spent a lot of money on stuff that didn't work from the vitamin stores you know?

That's because places like GNC sell nothing but crap mostly. This is a whole different ball game brother. The products recommended like Test Stack and HCGenerate are extremely popular because the are effective and work.

Top Bottom