Vote for the Best New Anabolic Steroids & Bodybuilding Forums Threads of the Week!

Posted: 29-Mar-2012 10:00 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Vote for the Best New Anabolic Steroids & Bodybuilding Forums Threads of the Week! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Members, Please help us find the Best New Anabolic Steroids & Bodybuilding Forums Threads from the most active and most viewed threads of the Week! Please vote on the Best New Anabolic Steroids & Bodybuilding Threads that you posted this past week. The top three winners will receive: First Place: 1000 Karma Hits Second Place: 500 Kar...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Vote for the Best New Anabolic Steroids & Bodybuilding Forums Threads of the Week!

Members

[Register!]

View Poll Results: Members, Vote for the Best New Anabolic Steroids & Bodybuilding Forums Threads of the Week!
RS-Transaderm BOGO!! Don't miss out on this one!! (dylangemelli) 0 0%
I discovered how to make pinning pain free (forcd) 0 0%
dbol only cycle. which cycle better (veekay) 0 0%
An Ultimate Shred Stack... My creation! =) (dylangemelli) 1 25.00%
Beastdrol (Tank87) 0 0%
Does a stack even exist?! (Smokescreen) 0 0%
Proviron VS. Anavar (Smokescreen) 0 0%
Killing that Sh*t. Some of my story, now lets hear yours! (needtogetaas) 3 75.00%
Got acne? (.com) 0 0%
My planned advanced cycle (snorkles) 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread 

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 29-Mar-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
United States
Members,

Please help us find the Best New Anabolic Steroids & Bodybuilding Forums Threads from the most active and most viewed threads of the Week!

Please vote on the Best New Anabolic Steroids & Bodybuilding Threads that you posted this past week.

The top three winners will receive:

First Place: 1000 Karma Hits
Second Place: 500 Karma Hits
Third Place: 250 Karma Hits

Yours in sport,

George Spellwin

Gallery of George Spellwin's Best of Elite Poll  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 05-Apr-2012, 10:00 AM   #2
United States
Members,

May I have the envelope please...

The Winners that you selected are:

#1. Best Thread: needtogetaas for posting: Killing that Sh*t. Some of my story, now lets hear yours!
#2. Best Thread: dylangemelli for posting: An Ultimate Shred Stack... My creation! =)

Yours in sport,

George Spellwin
Gallery of George Spellwin's Best of Elite Poll  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!
Closed Thread