Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vicodin?

reese12

does it help with recovery times? Probally a stupid question but a bb at my gym told me it does. Would it not be extremely bad for your liver to mix vicodin and 17aa. Got to be

Actually its one of the weaker of those type of drugs. Oxycotin is one of the worse ones I think. In any case you should definately NOT mix it with 17aa.

If you are having pain or inflammation, take ibuprofen instead.

SlimJim300 said:
Just remember that Ibuprofen also taxes the liver.

True, but nearly to the same extent. Thats why doctors allow you to take ibuprofen alongside vicodin for sports related injuries...

reese12 said:
does it help with recovery times? Probally a stupid question but a bb at my gym told me it does. Would it not be extremely bad for your liver to mix vicodin and 17aa. Got to be
Yea, not a good mix bro. The 2 ingredients in Vicodin, Hyrdrocodone and Acetominiphin are both pretty rough on the body.....Taking for extensive periods which varys by person but could be as little as 5 days, will caues withdrawl symptoms as it is highly addictive.

Top Bottom