Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VERY SCARY! Heart Bangs & Rushes

DeanersWeiner

I recently am doin 400 mg of prop a week with 300 mg of deca a week. I have been on this cycle for 2 weeks now and weird things are happening.

I recently in the last week have been getting huge heart bangs. I mean big and they are consistant too. My heart beats normally for 10 seconds and then Bang one huge heart beat that shakes my body. This is very scary for me it doesnt seem normal. A nurse friend of myn said it was from me gaining alot of weight and since im such low body fat percantage my circulation is poor now and my heart is tryn to make up for the poor circulation.

Should I be going to a doctor or should I immediatley stop my cycle?

Thanks

I say if nothing else go to a doc! I'm not sure that explaination fits with one large heartbeat. It would seem that if your heart is trying to compensate or "catch up" it would beat harder or faster all the time.

see a doc bro and come clean to him and tell him the deal----youre talking about your health here(more importantly--your life)

it's more than likely due to an increase in blood pressure...But going to a doctor is always good advice and I'm no doctor...But georgie24 had some good advice

high amounts of test can cause in irregular heart beat in some...really not a big deal bro....but you can get it checked out if you want

Top Bottom