Valium VS Alcholol on your liver??

Posted: 10-Nov-2002 12:27 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Valium VS Alcholol on your liver?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Being a colege student it's very hard to find a medium in bb and having a socila life. I'm deffiantly more on the side of bb then going out, but I can;t be a hermit all the time. I've totally stopped with the alcholol, but I've been poping a few valiums before going out lately and I've been having a pretty good time. I usually pop a couple around 1...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 10-Nov-2002, 12:27 PM   #1
Italy
Being a colege student it's very hard to find a medium in bb and having a socila life. I'm deffiantly more on the side of bb then going out, but I can;t be a hermit all the time. I've totally stopped with the alcholol, but I've been poping a few valiums before going out lately and I've been having a pretty good time. I usually pop a couple around 10pm and then go out and drink nothing but water. My question is how bad are the valiums on your liver?? Better then alcohol right?? Will the valiums have any negative impact on my ability to gain muscle?? Deffiantly not as bad as alcohol right?
Gallery of tzan  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Nov-2002, 12:32 PM   #2
Big Jroy

Considering how much valium it takes to get a buzz vs. the amount of booze it would take, booze is much harder on your liver.

Last edited by Big Jroy; 10-Nov-2002 at 12:58 PM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Nov-2002, 06:07 PM   #3

If I had to choose between the two (and alot of times I do) then I would definitely take the valiums. Alcohol just makes me feel SO bad the next day, no matter how much I drink.
Gallery of The Terminator  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 11-Nov-2002, 12:23 AM   #4

I have never heard of Valium being exceptionally hard on the liver. If the liver is the concern, I say take valium.

Only problem is that Valium is really addicting so be careful
Gallery of BullGod