Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Usual Dosage for HMG?

zips92

I have a very severe case of HH and did not respond very well to HCG and Nolva my first cycle. I took a total of 10,000 IU HCG at 5,000 IU 1st week/ 3,000 IU 2nd week) / 2,000 IU last week. This was combined with Nolvadex tabs at 20 mg ED beginning one week after 1st HCG injection for 3.5 weeks.

I was considering adding human menopausal gonadotropin (HMG by Serono) to the end of this cycle, but noticed that most of the bioavailability is very low (say approx. 75 -150 IU per mg or ml amp) compared to HCG which I have 5,000 IU per ampule.

Is this appropriate for HMG, because it would absolutely be cost prohibitive by anyone to take HMG in same recommended amounts of HCG? What would be a recommended dose of HMG if compounding with HCG post-cycle, and can/should they be taken together or after completion of HCG (shorten cycle length)?

Would taking an increased dosage of HCG accomplish the same thing as taking HMG, because I did not get much response in testicle size previously? I did post this thread in the post-cycle therapy forum also, but did not get a response as of yet?

zips92 said:
I have a very severe case of HH and did not respond very well to HCG and Nolva my first cycle. I took a total of 10,000 IU HCG at 5,000 IU 1st week/ 3,000 IU 2nd week) / 2,000 IU last week. This was combined with Nolvadex tabs at 20 mg ED beginning one week after 1st HCG injection for 3.5 weeks.

I was considering adding human menopausal gonadotropin (HMG by Serono) to the end of this cycle, but noticed that most of the bioavailability is very low (say approx. 75 -150 IU per mg or ml amp) compared to HCG which I have 5,000 IU per ampule.

Is this appropriate for HMG, because it would absolutely be cost prohibitive by anyone to take HMG in same recommended amounts of HCG? What would be a recommended dose of HMG if compounding with HCG post-cycle, and can/should they be taken together or after completion of HCG (shorten cycle length)?

Would taking an increased dosage of HCG accomplish the same thing as taking HMG, because I did not get much response in testicle size previously? I did post this thread in the post-cycle therapy forum also, but did not get a response as of yet?

Bro HMG is to mimic FSH and increase sperm production. It won't help your atrophy much. They can certainly be used together and no you don't use equal amounts of each. 150iu/day of HMG for a week is enough

Ulter, do you use hmg and hcg at the same time?

I'm seeing this stuff on lists, but very little discussion of it?

Thanks.

Top Bottom