Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Online Western Union.

Beachbum1546

Have any experieces with online WU? Cheaper/Expensive than going to the store?

Question, how do I send USD ($) to another country and it stay in USD ($)?

It will have a place to type in US dollars and it converts it for you to the country's currency..

I am not sure on the cost, I think its about the same, but I do know that you may get a email telling you to call them (WU) to confirm that you are sending the $ over the pond...

I did this and called and they told me that I HAD to go to a store location to send the $!! I asked why and she refused to tell me anything, so I did the right thing and sent my GF to the WU store to send it.... Did it several times at the store and tried it again online. Again, the same thing told me to call...

So I dont bother, I just go to the store.

Beachbum1546 said:
Have any experieces with online WU? Cheaper/Expensive than going to the store?

Question, how do I send USD ($) to another country and it stay in USD ($)?

If by expensive you mean your left nut , yes it costs way to much to send WU money.
But i think it is the same as the store.

I've used online, it works fine, and yes it is probably easier to trace , , yet they have you on camera at the store so both are trackable.

sources should wise up and simply get an offshore bank account and use paypal

chyllaxyn said:
If by expensive you mean your left nut , yes it costs way to much to send WU money.
But i think it is the same as the store.

I've used online, it works fine, and yes it is probably easier to trace , , yet they have you on camera at the store so both are trackable.

sources should wise up and simply get an offshore bank account and use paypal
paypal, well now that's smart. :rolleyes: and if people are so paranoid that they're worried about going to a western union branch to send money then go home lock the front door, then go into the bedroom then lock that door. big brother is not giving two shits about you sending money through w.u. they're looking at bigger things that yield more, fuck. we've had this thread also. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO SEND OR RECIEVE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION. THEY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE ABSOLUTE PROOF OF WHAT THAT MONEY TRANFER WAS FOR AND THEN THAT DOESN'T HOLD WATER IN ITSELF. it's too much of an effort for them to do that. so to go to that much trouble they will go for the very big fish.

Never done online, always on the store but as long it doesn't get over 900.00 bucks they won't ask for any ID........

bigtravis said:
paypal, well now that's smart. :rolleyes: and if people are so paranoid that they're worried about going to a western union branch to send money then go home lock the front door, then go into the bedroom then lock that door. big brother is not giving two shits about you sending money through w.u. they're looking at bigger things that yield more, fuck. we've had this thread also. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO SEND OR RECIEVE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION. THEY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE ABSOLUTE PROOF OF WHAT THAT MONEY TRANFER WAS FOR AND THEN THAT DOESN'T HOLD WATER IN ITSELF. it's too much of an effort for them to do that. so to go to that much trouble they will go for the very big fish.

its true, they would process a million payments a week!

Top Bottom