Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Ipamorelin, GHRP-6, GHRP-2

needtogetaas

Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2) that displays high GH releasing strength and efficacy in vitro and in vivo. Ipamorelin was established within a group of compounds missing the central dipeptide Ala-Trp of growth hormone-releasing peptide GHRP-1. Ipamorelin is a wonder peptide that is taken 300mcg twice daily or you could lower the dose for 3 times daily, side effects include head pressure and or rushes. It can be taken at any time but taking it about 30-45 minutes before a workout would be great because of the pulse in GH allowing for maximum growth. Taking with your anabolic would be also a great idea because of the obvious effects that they have on GH/IGF release and production.

A study I came upon had an objective of investigating the effects on longitudinal bone growth rate, body weight, and GH release. Ipamorelin in various doses ranging from 0, 18, 90 and 450 μg’s a day; had been injected three times a day for 15 days to test the group’s reactions. After specific labeling procedures, results of days 0, 6, and 13 came in. LGR was determined by measuring the distance between the respective luminous bands in the proximal tibia metaphysis. Ipamorelin dose-dependently raised LGR from 42 μm a day in to 44, 50, and 52 μm a day in the trial groups. There was also a distinct and dose-dependent effect on body weight gain. The treatment of the group did not effect total IGF-I levels, or serum markers of bone development and restoration. Although; the number of tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase cells in the wide portion of the tibia did not change significantly with treatment, which personally in my opinion is a good thing. The reaction of the pituitary to an aggressive i.v. dose of Ipamorelin or GHRH showed that the plasma GH response was notably reduced after Ipamorelin, but unchanged after GHRH. The endogenous pituitary GH content was not down regulated by Ipamorelin treatment. This study clearly demonstrates Ipamorelin is the most selective GH releaser one can use for their GH needs. Like GHRP-2 and unlike GHRP-6 ipamorelin never induces hunger in mammals/humans. Ipamorelin acts synergistically when applied during a native GHRH (growth-hormone releasing hormone) pulse or when taken together with GHRH or a GHRH analog such as Sermorelin or GRF 1-29 which we will touch upon further in the read. The synergy comes from the suppression of somatostatin and the fact that ipamorelin increases GH release per-somatotrope, while GHRH such as CJC-1295 increases the number of somatotropes releasing GH.T hen comes also a derived effect of neuronal excitation in the hypothalamus caused by ipamorelin, which endures for approximately 3 hours after injection; just like GHRP-2 and GHRP-6.

Read the rest here.
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2011/05/23/needtogetaas-ipamorelin-profile/

And as always Purchase Peptide with a getass10 discount code is a awesome place to get them from

Next up CJC :biggrin::biggrin: Feel free to discus

Last edited:
@ Sub and Needto

Throughout my extensive research both are technically correct. Depending on what ur specific goals are it can be dosed 30-45 min pre morning fasted cardio to take advantage of the increased release of FFA, or post WO to take advantage of the growth aspects for muscle building.

KT

Top Bottom