Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Urgent GH Question

heavyset04

Im going to my doctor tomorrow to get my cycle of gh and was wondering what the storing options are for gh... i kinda know the whole refrigeration thing but was wondering if it would be better to keep a whole cycle (2000 IU between my brother and I) at my house or to get a certain amount, say 2 weeks worth whenever i get down to my last vial???

and finally, if anyone knows EXACTLY how i should store it when i get it, it would be greatly appreciated... id rather be 110% sure than waste this stuff...

thx alot

Just keep in the fridge.

if your asking about storage.. Just in the fridge. and dont toss it around that's all i can think of

yes fridge and dont shake it...

ID GET ALL 2K IU NOW...who knows what might happen down the road and you may not be able to get it...friedge ...when you mix it downt shoot the water at it roll it down the side

HAYEZ said:
ID GET ALL 2K IU NOW...who knows what might happen down the road and you may not be able to get it...friedge ...when you mix it downt shoot the water at it roll it down the side

im guessin thats meant to say dont shoot the water right??? n by that u mean jus push a bit so it beads down the side of the needle???
thx for the tip

heavyset04 said:
im guessin thats meant to say dont shoot the water right??? n by that u mean jus push a bit so it beads down the side of the needle???
thx for the tip

He means push the needle against the side of the vial/amp, slowly push the plunger, and let the water slide down the glass to the powder when you reconstitute. I do the same thing with HCG.

mus1cjunk1e said:
He means push the needle against the side of the vial/amp, slowly push the plunger, and let the water slide down the glass to the powder when you reconstitute. I do the same thing with HCG.
correct!

ASkin questions like this you should not be fooling with gh and im callin bullshit on a doc giving you 1000ius upfront

Top Bottom