Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update

Bird Man

Hey all,

Just a quick update because i havn't posted here in a fair while!

Ok so i started my first ever 500mg/w test enanthate cycle on the 5th of July. 2 days later however i got the flu really bad and it pretty much ment i couldn't train what so ever. Was running temperatures of 104+.

So i seeked advice and took my next shot 10 days later. Since then i have been injecting 1ml every 3.5days and sticking to that routine.

So i have just entered into week 4 and at the moment i havn't noticed any major strength or weight increases. I have put on about 5lbs which is probably just water weight and i have added about 10lbs to most of my excercises. Im hopeing that it kicks in sometime soon in that regard so i can relax a little and not be so stressed about it.

As for the other effects, im feeling them very much so. The pump after each session is awsome and my endurance has picked up significantly. I feel as though i can train for hours at a time which is great. My recovery the next day has improved somewhat but if i work chest on the monday, come tuesday i can still feel it a little.

I just want to say that if you run AAS properly, its actualy alot of fun. I have my PCT all sorted out and ready to go, have Nizoral on the go, cleaned my diet right up and am training harder then ever. In all honesty i don't have any 'roid rage' at all. Im actualy in a much better mood and alot easier to get along with and im hopeing it continues this way!

Top Bottom