Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming Test cycle delayed ?

lazer84

My upcoming test based cycle will be delayed - have not run shut down agents/steroids for 5 years. I'm 43 yrs old

For the last 60 days I have been training hard & supplementing:
Unleashed 3caps daily
Bridge 3 caps daily
Gear 4 before workout and 4 after
Scivation "Psycho" pre-workout (2 scoops before workouts)

I am loving the natural results, but was hoping for a little boost before my upcoming cycle. I have a few questions

Is there any reason to not run unleashed and bridge more the 60days - can you run these for much longer?

If I double the dose on both will it give me a boost in the gym or just the bedroom.

Is there anything else you that could boost my workouts and motivation until my cycle?

Thanks

All test boosters should be cycled to keep them effective. As for what I recommend, Test Stack 17 is the best one I've experienced for libido, aggression, and gym performance.

There is some big discounts on it right now as well. I have them, so send me a PM if you are interested in Test Stack 17

You could up the Bridge dose to 5 caps/day. I've run it for up to 8 weeks with no problems :)
Keep the unleashed at 3/day. That's perfect.
What some people do as a 'bridge' in between cycles is to take Bridge & Osta (sarms1). You'll definitely make some gains off that and no suppression.

You could up the Bridge dose to 5 caps/day. I've run it for up to 8 weeks with no problems :)
Keep the unleashed at 3/day. That's perfect.
What some people do as a 'bridge' in between cycles is to take Bridge & Osta (sarms1). You'll definitely make some gains off that and no suppression.

Thanks for addressing my question and advice..

Top Bottom