Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unusually sore after an injection..do I have an infection?

Frankrex

On Wednesday night I injected 1ml of test 400 into my upper glute, I know this type of test is painful to inject and the pain last awhile then subsides but this injection is so unbelievably painful! It started in around the injection area and I couldn't even touch the skin it was so painful,it has kind of left the site of injection but it is like the pain has just moved up abit and no is in my lower back and towards the centre of my spine..it hurt laying down in any position,sitting down moving my legs, bending over, pretty much every task is a pain,
I'm just wondering if it's an infection or not?ihave no fever or anything just the pain.. Any answers would be great! Cheers!

Hey Bud. What ester is the test you pinned? I think you probably caught a nerve. You don't have any site infection (redness, swelling, burning sensation) or a fever, so the chances for infection sound minimal. Also, whenever I pin anything with Prop, I experience a similiar kind of pain and some paralyzing feelings ... Could be that as well. Just keep an eye on it and if it doesn't clear up or improve, be safe and go see a Dr.

On Wednesday night I injected 1ml of test 400 into my upper glute, I know this type of test is painful to inject and the pain last awhile then subsides but this injection is so unbelievably painful! It started in around the injection area and I couldn't even touch the skin it was so painful,it has kind of left the site of injection but it is like the pain has just moved up abit and no is in my lower back and towards the centre of my spine..it hurt laying down in any position,sitting down moving my legs, bending over, pretty much every task is a pain,
I'm just wondering if it's an infection or not?ihave no fever or anything just the pain.. Any answers would be great! Cheers!

I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago.....Painful and had me worried for a few days...I just took hot showers and massaged it....I also applied heat pads too...It all went away by day 6. I injected Sust 250..

Hey Bud. What ester is the test you pinned? I think you probably caught a nerve. You don't have any site infection (redness, swelling, burning sensation) or a fever, so the chances for infection sound minimal. Also, whenever I pin anything with Prop, I experience a similiar kind of pain and some paralyzing feelings ... Could be that as well. Just keep an eye on it and if it doesn't clear up or improve, be safe and go see a Dr.

Hey mate
Um test 400 is made up of test p, test e and test c, and from research it's well known that it's very painful and leave a bad cork kind of thing after injection because it has a high percentage of alcahol in it,,but yeah this pain is the worst nothing I've ever had before,,yeah there's no swelling or redness just yeah pain has moved to my lower back and it is very painful to touch or bend down,,I'm currently putting heat packs on it and having some neurfen hopfully it goes away soon so I can get back to the gym and not struggle all day at work! Cheers for the help,I thought for sure it was infected.

I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago.....Painful and had me worried for a few days...I just took hot showers and massaged it....I also applied heat pads too...It all went away by day 6. I injected Sust 250..

Yeah I actually had the same problem with sus 250 hey, was very very painful for pretty much the whole week I honestly thought it was bad stuff and my muscles had gotten infected,,but that pain stayed in the same area,,this pain has stoped in my glute and has now moved to my lower back.i could handle the pain in my arse,,but can't handle it in my back haha cheers for the input bro!

Test 400 can be a painful injection to begin with. I would keep a heating pad on the area and massage it as the other gentleman have suggested. If the area starts getting extremely red, or hurting and you start running a fever, then I would go to my Dr. and get some antibiotics to clear the infection up however only if it does what I just said. I honestly think you injected into a blood vessel.

400mg/ml is a lot of compound per ml, I had problems when I tried the test eq mix last year and I think it was just because it was too much compound for my muscle to handle, freaked me out a little but went away after about a week so I started injecting half a ml per site Abe was fine just had to put twice per ml which sucked but was better then the alternatives

Yup T400 hurts. It doesn't necessarily hurt right away but can leave PIP for days, especially in virgin muscle. Also, T400 is a made up name - it is not a standard formulation like sust. I had some T400 that was a blend of Cypionate, Enanthate, and Decanoate - no Propionate. Why? Who knows.

Yup T400 hurts. It doesn't necessarily hurt right away but can leave PIP for days, especially in virgin muscle. Also, T400 is a made up name - it is not a standard formulation like sust. I had some T400 that was a blend of Cypionate, Enanthate, and Decanoate - no Propionate. Why? Who knows.
Yeah ... 400mg/ml is a very 'high'(heavy) concentration. LOL ... a blend of long esters ... makes no sense to me? The reason for something like Sust e.g is to have a miced ester of short, medium and long acting esters and to nullify the use of an oral front load to a cycle ... THAT I get ... but a blend of 3 long acting esters? :biggrin:

Yeah ... 400mg/ml is a very 'high'(heavy) concentration. LOL ... a blend of long esters ... makes no sense to me? The reason for something like Sust e.g is to have a miced ester of short, medium and long acting esters and to nullify the use of an oral front load to a cycle ... THAT I get ... but a blend of 3 long acting esters? :biggrin:

Yeah I did some research on t400 and the feedback wasn't that great anyway hey,it pretty much said it's no better if not, not as good as taking just your normal test e or test p ect ect, not really sure why they'd make a test that's arguably not as good but hurts 4x as much after injection but it did say they mix more alcahol with this to keep something from happening to the chemical reaction of the 3 together or something like that I could be wrong, but anyway

Top Bottom