Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unusual injection pain

FrankieFit

Hey guys

After an injection a week or two back my right quad has been a touch sore- not sure if due to the injection or a heavy leg day tweaking it....

Anyway, anytime since when I have gone to inject, I literally can't pierce the skin without a very sharp pain, never mind push the pin into the muscle.

Three times I have had to stop just when the needle has pierced the skin due to the pain, and I now literally don't want to go near it. I can inject my other quad/ glutes fine.

I'm doing test prop 100ed.

Hey guys

After an injection a week or two back my right quad has been a touch sore- not sure if due to the injection or a heavy leg day tweaking it....

Anyway, anytime since when I have gone to inject, I literally can't pierce the skin without a very sharp pain, never mind push the pin into the muscle.

Three times I have had to stop just when the needle has pierced the skin due to the pain, and I now literally don't want to go near it. I can inject my other quad/ glutes fine.

I'm doing test prop 100ed.

Did you try pinching (squeezing the fat) the area first?

Edit: Forgot to ask. what gauge pin are u using?

Last edited:
Hey

Using blues (23g) for actual pinning, no problems pinning glutes or left quad, I have pretty low bf around my glutes so pinching it is pretty difficult. I've tried Z-tracking/ stretching the skin...

The problem is just piercing the actual skin, it's really far too painful. No redness or swelling etc and less a bit of DOMS its really fine.

The second I poerce the skin I have to take the needle out and re pin elsewhere and the area I attempted to pin hurts like a bitch for a good minute afterwards, like a sharp scorching pain.

It wouldn't be an issue but I'm doing prop ED so it sucks to have an area out of bounds. I'm using a different quad head on my left in substitute atm but any insight would be magical.

Cycle experience ?
Have u ever run prop?

100 mg prop is prob one ml so that's s nice amount of oil for prop

Sounds like normal pip to me or u hit a nerve

23 g on prop why ?

On short esters the oil is thinner 25 g with prop works great

Why not delt injections ?

Sounds like you hit a cyiatic nerve I did that thisorning and my leg jumped a lil you probably pined and you pushed though a nerve(sometimes its hard to tell) and continued to inject

Not using delts because they're still virgin and I'd find it quite hard to self pin at that angle.

Prop is 100/ml so I am pinning 1ml.

I've never had an injection feel as though it's hit a nerve in a shocky/ twitchy way. If it is a nerve hit that I haven't registered, I suppose it would make sense given that any injectable place on that quad is sensitive.

How long would it take to heal?

As for experience etc, it's my first informed cycle, I'm doing 100 prop ed for 4 weeks with 40mg/day dbol for the Middle two weeks. (Nolva on hand, PCT nolva + clomid for 2 weeks)

Short intense cycle is planned as I am a tested athlete and have very specific goals in mind. I'm lucky enough to have an experienced, high level coach to oversee my cycle. He was stumped on the pain though. I'm likely to hit up GD50 post PCT.

My gains have been quick and exactly as expected over the past three weeks. Iextremely happy with results.

In all honesty, I'm using 23g pins purely due to accessibility (work), along with the thought that I could use them pretty universally with thicker products.

I may look into 25g for my next cycle (probably prop again due to being tested)

Top Bottom