Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Warrior Speaks About Steroid Use

I was hoping he could tell the truth if he is on HRT

Because his honesty could help many men

Last edited:
sugashane said:
Yeah, but money has a way of making many forget about morals.

Anybody who thinks he is wrong for lying about juicing... Needs to walk into their bosse's office tomorrow and tell then "Hey, I use steroids" they should do the same with their co-workers, clients and family.

He is not is a competitive sport, but rather a "sports show", choreographed theater. I don't care about his use.

My opinion comes from a male HRT perspective

And if he tell the truth and says, YES I abused alot of steroids in the past, but am now on HRT for Andropause that truth would HELP men, and others understand the real truth of why most use or at least why many use.
Instead of CONTRIBUTING to the demonizing of it by buying into the abuse argument.

thats my point of view and how he could help people

that guy is on a ton of test and hgh no way can you look like that natural at 50 lol give me a break that guy is a freakin loser tho and a nutcase

WOW!!!! I wanna drink some of the Warrior's Kool-Aid!!! He's a couple beer's short of a 6-pack. He lives out in Arizona where those HRT Clinics are a dime a dozen.

Even if he is full of shit, he shows determination in that he kept training and says he never quit. Alot of guys in his shoes may have taken a different road...Many people on HRT say they are natural and not on steroids which is true, they are staying at a high normal range and it is legal. I have tried an HRT dosage and I lost bodyfat and gained muscle.

he looks like shit, i dont understand why everyone is like, "hes jacked for being almost 50" fucking ronnie coleman is 44, the age thing is a weak argument. hes very lean, thats about it though

DaveTSI said:
he looks like shit, i dont understand why everyone is like, "hes jacked for being almost 50" fucking ronnie coleman is 44, the age thing is a weak argument. hes very lean, thats about it though

lol how the hell can u say that guy looks like shit? that guy has more veins his arms then i have in my damn cock

Top Bottom