Ulti Recovery stack after UCL surgery!

Posted: 23-Jan-2013 02:28 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ulti Recovery stack after UCL surgery! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Oh, and cissus takes a coule weeks to build up in your system. So you might want to take that into account as far as when to start it ect.....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Ulti Recovery stack after UCL surgery!

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Re: Ulti Recovery stack after UCL surgery!

Old 23-Jan-2013, 02:28 AM   #11
Russian Federation
Oh, and cissus takes a coule weeks to build up in your system. So you might want to take that into account as far as when to start it ect..
Gallery of burnthiscorpse  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Jan-2013, 02:35 AM   #12

I'm flying cross country to have the surgery, CA to the deep South. So I really don't like the idea of flying with human growth hormone - somatropin - , TB-500 needles etc.. So I'm going to preload cissus and collagen prior to surgery. Having elevated levels of this in my blood won't affect anesthesia will it? Then after I fly back, (3-4 days post op) start administering shots of gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - and TB.
Gallery of ripped_k1d  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 23-Jan-2013, 04:08 AM   #13

Found a great how to post on TB-500 Thymosin Beta 4 (TB-500) super thread + log! What?Where?When?Why?How?
Gallery of ripped_k1d