Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UG Labs -- The Truth

The ug I go through is money....never had any complaints everything has been on point

agreed... the lab ive been using since the beginning of the year is on point with everything... i can only compare the test to the pharm grade and it stacks up, as thats the only pharm grade aas ive had the opportunity to use... but their other aas do what they are supposed to so i have no doubt it is what the label describes...

The same goes for orals. Ask guys who were around when dbol was legal. Two freakin' 5mg pills a day was all you needed! Today, you got guys using 50mgs and asking if they should up the dosage.

Absolutely and yet when I talk about it I just get "they were just lying". Well, I made hugh gains off of 10mg a day and my buddies where being honest. I know because we all had the same doc prescribing them.

Also, I never heard of anyone taking 40 - 60mg of dbol a day in the 70's and 80's.

-db-

Here is the problem with UGL's; you wont ever know if it is under-dosed or not! The only way to have certain consistency is to get a script or make it yourself. That being said, I brewed for a gang of Russians one time; they told me that
I better be damn sure that it was doses over 300 mg/ml, period. They sent me exactly what I was supposed to fit and I did it. There are some UGL's that are legit and I really feel like you can do well with some of them. You need to just pick and choose wisely. I have had some good times over the years but the best times are the ones I did myself. I know exactly how clean the area was, I know exactly what is in there as well, I have never had a problem internally from mine own. Just a thought for you

my experience with ug labs has been fairly good. I do my research and take bloods at least 4 times a year... you need to remember they are in business to make money so the worse thing they could do is risk all by being cheap. my one guy had an issue but made very good on it and im still with him today....

Idk. Whenever I did steroids, it felt like I was on steroids. I never went apeshit on them , but I got pretty damn big for what I did take. I guess that's why I never questioned it. And your business is built on reputation. One person calls you a scam and that's it.

It depends on the ugl really.But ugl brands are all over the place.. some underdosed, some are bunk..some select scam.When you get pharma grade, it takes the guessing game out. But i must say if you find a good ugl, you shouldnt be to far off

Ugl's are known to sell fake primo and var especially.the expensive stuff.

Top Bottom