Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Two weeks into first cycle - waiting for gains?

sfmuscstud

Greetings, long time lurker and first time poster.

I'm just under two weeks into my first cycle and haven't noticed any effects yet: mass gains, workout intensity, etc. (No difficulties or side effects either). Here's what I'm doing:

Test Cyprionate 200mg/week
Deca Durabolin 200mg/week

I'm doing 100 of each 2x/week.

It's a "light" stack I'm aware but just want to overcome a bit of a workout plateau and add some muscle, not looking to get enormous. Current stats: 41 yo, 6'2" 196lbs. Eating really well and working out hard but not overdoing it -- I think I'm doing everything right in that regard.

Other postings have indicated that generally you don't see any gains until 3 or 4 weeks into a cycle, should I expect the same? My concerns are that I'm doing too little for my size to see any effects, or, perhaps out of paranoia, that the gear isn't legit. Any tips or experience would be appreciated.

Greetings, long time lurker and first time poster.

I'm just under two weeks into my first cycle and haven't noticed any effects yet: mass gains, workout intensity, etc. (No difficulties or side effects either). Here's what I'm doing:

Test Cyprionate 200mg/week
Deca Durabolin 200mg/week

I'm doing 100 of each 2x/week.

It's a "light" stack I'm aware but just want to overcome a bit of a workout plateau and add some muscle, not looking to get enormous. Current stats: 41 yo, 6'2" 196lbs. Eating really well and working out hard but not overdoing it -- I think I'm doing everything right in that regard.

Other postings have indicated that generally you don't see any gains until 3 or 4 weeks into a cycle, should I expect the same? My concerns are that I'm doing too little for my size to see any effects, or, perhaps out of paranoia, that the ARL gear (from what I believed to be a reputable source) isn't legit. Any tips or experience would be appreciated.

why would you ever run deca as a first cycle? that is just not wise at all my friend... do you have the proper ancillaries to run with it...

i can tell you right now that your test dose is too low... that's practically a trt dose not a cycle dose... plus cyp really won't start to kick in until about week 5...

also this is a friendly warning... you cannot post source names on here... please edit your posting...

Thanks for the response, post has been edited.

Regarding test, I appreciate your opinion. I've been considering upping the dosage but may run this cycle through and just see how it goes.

About Deca, please advise why you feel it's not appropriate for a first cycle (other than the possible sexual side effects which I'm aware of). Most of my experienced acquaintances advised otherwise.

Thanks for the response, post has been edited.

Regarding test, I appreciate your opinion. I've been considering upping the dosage but may run this cycle through and just see how it goes.

About Deca, please advise why you feel it's not appropriate for a first cycle (other than the possible sexual side effects which I'm aware of). Most of my experienced acquaintances advised otherwise.

deca has some of the worst possible side effects out there... prolactin, gyno, deca dick, water retention, acne etc... its just not wise to run as a first cycle...

you need to have caber or prami for prolactin control and you need an ai, aromasin or arimidex for gyno and water retention...

Thanks. Noone I know has had any trouble with Deca (esp. at these low dosages) so I haven't been too concerned, and to be honest, as a single 41-year-old I don't have a ton of opportunities to even worry about deca dick (ahem), but I'll look into having something on hand for the prolactin in case that becomes an issue. Had planned to discontinue the deca of course if any side effects appeared . At this point I'll consider pulling deca back to 150/week and upping test to 250/week, obviously it would be bad to discover a sensitivity on my first go around.

Mostly I'm just two weeks in and while friends have assured me it's too early to see any results I was kind of hoping at least for a little bump in my workout energy by now, but haven't noticed anything. Already working out at my peak levels and in excellent shape (esp for a 41-year-old) so attuned to any changes. If anyone could offer their experience at the beginning of their first cycle, and what they noticed first, that would be helpful.

Thanks. Noone I know has had any trouble with Deca (esp. at these low dosages) so I haven't been too concerned, and to be honest, as a single 41-year-old I don't have a ton of opportunities to even worry about deca dick (ahem), but I'll look into having something on hand for the prolactin in case that becomes an issue. Had planned to discontinue the deca of course if any side effects appeared . At this point I'll consider pulling deca back to 150/week and upping test to 250/week, obviously it would be bad to discover a sensitivity on my first go around.

Mostly I'm just two weeks in and while friends have assured me it's too early to see any results I was kind of hoping at least for a little bump in my workout energy by now, but haven't noticed anything. Already working out at my peak levels and in excellent shape (esp for a 41-year-old) so attuned to any changes. If anyone could offer their experience at the beginning of their first cycle, and what they noticed first, that would be helpful.

Good luck with the cycle I also know people who run decca with no precautions and there fine also but the reason people recommend them is to be rather safe then sorry good luck.

sfmuscstud;13577953...Already working out at my peak levels and in excellent shape (esp for a 41-year-old) so attuned to any changes. If anyone could offer their experience at the beginning of their first cycle said:
OK....I'm 52 and began my first cycle about 1.5 years ago. I dosed Test E only at 500mg/week for 15 weeks and realized 20lbs of good weight gain (retained 15lbs post cycle). Even w/ the enanthate (a shorter ester than cyp) I didn't realize the "effect" until about week 4. And I'm w/ Dylan...your test dose is way too low. I'd ditch the deca and run test only, but that's just my .02. Good luck my friend.

To add to dylan and simply dave the other aspect with deca is that it stays in your system for so damn long that if u encounter a problem u can discontinue but it will keep fuckin with u for weeks. u do have mild dose but it would just suck to be that one outta one-hundred that has a complication and then ur back with a please help me thread.

What cycle support are u taking and whats ur pct look like?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

you should of ran test and kickstarted it with an oral.

not gonna kick the dead horse about why its not smart to run deca as a first cycle, its always newbs choice AAS.. and you never hear vets run it anymore.
but you are running 2 compounds that takes weeks to build up in the system to peak levels. you won't feel the effects until week 5 or 6, hence why you should kickstart your cycles or be patient.

another option could be that your stuff is bunk. lots and lots of bunk shit going around these days.

you should of ran test and kickstarted it with an oral.

not gonna kick the dead horse about why its not smart to run deca as a first cycle, its always newbs choice AAS.. and you never hear vets run it anymore.
but you are running 2 compounds that takes weeks to build up in the system to peak levels. you won't feel the effects until week 5 or 6, hence why you should kickstart your cycles or be patient.

another option could be that your stuff is bunk. lots and lots of bunk shit going around these days.

^This

Your cycle could have had a much better start. Test C takes weeks to kick in, and Deca takes even longer. Deca also takes forever to clear. Of course you aren't seeing anything a couple weeks in.

Top Bottom