Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turkey day=off season bing eating

haha no man.. i'm not a dealer.. I will be playing poker which to me is like another job lol.. hopefully the cards go my way

Oh i used to do play fulltime too. Before the online poker ban i used to 14 table on full tilt 1/2 nl tables. And used to play at the borgata or foxwoods all the time. But running good is just as important as your skill as a player. I ran bad for a couple months have taken a break man. Hope you stack those fools steve

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Oh i used to do play fulltime too. Before the online poker ban i used to 14 table on full tilt 1/2 nl tables. And used to play at the borgata or foxwoods all the time. But running good is just as important as your skill as a player. I ran bad for a couple months have taken a break man. Hope you stack those fools steve

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

yeah i used to play party poker back in the day .. it was easy money and i really wasn't even that good.

I've heard some of the nicer poker rooms in SFLA the dealers make quite a bit of money in tips a night, but they are degenerates and just piss it away at another room. i like playing live cash games the best.. but i am a great tournie player, i just don't like being tied in for 12 hours straight and then missing the bubble. FL has some great poker rooms, no reason to even bother going to AT city or vegas.

if i run bad i just leave.. a buddy of mine will just keep playing through it and he ends up stuck thousands.. its tough going through a bad run, can lose all your gains in 1 bad night

Top Bottom