Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turbo Bulker

NegroPops

Banned
alright, alright, alright.. i was originally going to run two progestes at once (tren and npp) because the research i had done showed that it could be a really sweet idea. but after doing more and more research i have decided against it.. simply because it will be really hard to recover fully from. So instead of going with that, i have come up with something different. the goal is to bulk and get huger. not to worried about access fat. I am currently 6-1 217, with 9% body fat. Currently am on a SARMS stack, and plan to do another one before this cycle starts in the fall time. I'd hope to get up to around 250-260 and be strong like bull.

1-16 Test Sust @ 500 mg per week
1-15 EQ @ 800 mg per week.
1-5 Anadrol @ 50 mg a day
9-18 Tren Ace @ 100 mg EOD

1-18 Proviron 50 mg ED
1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg ED while on Anadrol then EOD the rest of cycle.

12-16 HCG 250 IU twice per week
17-18 HCG 500 IU twice per week

will run N2gaurd the entire cycle, 2 servings a day while on the A-bomber. And will have Caber on hand for the Tren.

PCT
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/Post Cylce Combo
DAA
Forma Stanza
MK @ 25 mg per day

After PCT will be going on a SARMS bridge.

Thoughts?

Your cycle looks good however I would drop the anadrol. It's just water weight that will be lost by week 7. If you run your EQ a little higher than usual throughout , it will really shine with the Tren the last 9 weeks of your cycle.

i was debating on either using Anadrol or Dianbol. I wanted to use the Anadrol basically for the strength gains, so when the other compounds start kicking in, there will already ready be more access strength to help push. So bump the EQ up to.. 1000 mg per week?

i was debating on either using Anadrol or Dianbol. I wanted to use the Anadrol basically for the strength gains, so when the other compounds start kicking in, there will already ready be more access strength to help push. So bump the EQ up to.. 1000 mg per week?

I would do 600 for 8 weeks and then ramp up from their. When running EQ at high doses it can cause anxiety issues so be aware of this as you ramp your dose up. EQ does wonders for me at 800 per week. If you have your heart set on doing an oral I would do dbol 30mgs per day 1-4. Best of luck pal

never really thought about using superdrol, don't really know a lot about it. seems like a good idea tho.

I've read and heard so many different things on how to run it. Sustanon is the only test I have ever ran, and I pin it 2x per week.

I hate the thought of sust. It's like some Frankenstein test that was made up for trt guys but ended up being a complete wash bc it has to be pinned so friggin much with the short esters in an attempt to stabilize bloods. Might as well do prop. But hey if you like it, it works

Top Bottom