Turanabol or Dianabol? Which do you prefer?

Posted: 10-Jan-2012 06:28 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Turanabol or Dianabol? Which do you prefer? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Do you prefer Oral Turanabol or Dianabol better?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

View Poll Results: Oral Turanabol or Dianabol....Which do you prefer?
Oral Turanabol 35 67.31%
Dianabol 17 32.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 10-Jan-2012, 06:28 AM   #1

Do you prefer Oral Turanabol or Dianabol better?
Gallery of robscottflex  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Turanabol or Dianabol? Which do you prefer?

Old 10-Jan-2012, 06:33 AM   #2

I know Turanabol comes in stronger dosages, only ever used Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , so a bit biased from me, but if Turanabol was that much better, I would have been advised to use that instead? Therefore stick to my Dianabol - methandrostenolone - vote. Dianabol - methandrostenolone - for me worked.
Gallery of Bruvstar  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Jan-2012, 06:35 AM   #3
United States
Turanabol makes me strong as a bull
Gallery of RADAR  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 10-Jan-2012, 07:05 AM   #4

Turanabol has great properties with giving good steady gain without the bloat that dianabol can give. Turanabol was the steroid that the east germans were on during that olympics when the women dominated so many of the swimming events. Its been around along time and I have always wondered why its not been more por. Dianabol was what I used when I first broke in, but I have fallen in love with the HUGE strength gain Turanabol gives without the bloat.
Gallery of robscottflex  

Old 10-Jan-2012, 09:27 AM   #5

Quote posted by robscottflex View Post
Turanabol has great properties with giving good steady gain without the bloat that dianabol can give. Turanabol was the steroid that the east germans were on during that olympics when the women dominated so many of the swimming events. Its been around along time and I have always wondered why its not been more por. Dianabol was what I used when I first broke in, but I have fallen in love with the HUGE strength gain Turanabol gives without the bloat.
They are both good it really depwnds on your preference and needs. I love Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and its my favorite but if I was looking to stay lean than turanibol would be my choice. If you want the best oral money can buy go with halotestin.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness
Gallery of joeblow12345  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 10-Jan-2012, 03:30 PM   #6

What are your goals???
Turanabol is a "milder form" of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - aromatizes. Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is a better bulker. Dianabol - methandrostenolone - makes some guys feel like god.
Turanabol doesn't aromatize. Turanabol has been equated to the effects of "50% Dianabol - methandrostenolone - & 50% Var". Great for strength like Dianabol - methandrostenolone - but Dianabol - methandrostenolone - wins on mass.
Quick and dirty . . . I won't touch Dianabol - methandrostenolone - but like Turanabol. That's me.
Gallery of vocor  

Lightbulb Re: Turanabol or Dianabol? Which do you prefer?

Old 14-Jan-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
Europe
Quote posted by robscottflex View Post
Do you prefer Oral Turanabol or Dianabol better?
You cant go wrong with either. Turanabol is similar to Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ..just no bloat.
Gallery of ALIN  

Old 15-Jan-2012, 01:25 AM   #8

I have used Dianabol - methandrostenolone - all my life and yet to use Turanabol. Do you still want to run it at 50mg/day?
Gallery of robscottflex  

Old 09-Apr-2012, 07:42 PM   #9
Mexico
I haven't tried Turanabol yet..but if u don't want ur shirts to fit anymore Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is it.

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak
Gallery of deejleos  

Old 08-Jun-2012, 11:29 AM   #10
United States
Quote posted by deejleos View Post
I haven't tried Turanabol yet..but if u don't want ur shirts to fit anymore Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is it.

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak
Lol so true! My vote is for Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . After two weeks of it I can't even snap my watch on. That makes me smile

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness
Gallery of ppgfreak