Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

B

BadboyAl

I'm 6'2" 210lbs, I'm 32yo. Working out for awhile.

I haven't pinned yet but have done the wanna be sups like m1t and the other bullsh*t....

I am looking into 2 1st cycle options:

1) Turanabol oral. I need some general guide lines.

I hear 40mg a day for 4weeks.

Also I heard pct I would only need some clomid for a week or so. This sound right?

2) Test Enanthate pin

I heard 6weeks 400mg 1 time a week is a good 1st cycle. With Nolva for post pct.

I dont care for the water retaintion would prefer lean mass but is T-Bol not right for a 1st cycle? Muscle mass is my main goal. If I get 5lbs all muscle from t-bol and no water but 10lbs all muscle from T-Enanthate plus water I would go with T-Enan.

Help me out.

Last edited:
BadboyAl said:
I'm 6'2" 210lbs, I'm 32yo. Working out for awhile.

I haven't pinned yet but have done the wanna be sups like m1t and the other bullsh*t....

I am looking into 2 1st cycle options:

1) Turanabol oral. I need some general guide lines.

I hear 40mg a day for 4weeks.

Also I heard pct I would only need some clomid for a week or so. This sound right?

2) Test Enanthate pin

I heard 6weeks 400mg 1 time a week is a good 1st cycle. With Nolva for post pct.

I dont care for the water retaintion would prefer lean mass but is T-Bol not right for a 1st cycle? Muscle mass is my main goal. If I get 5lbs all muscle from t-bol and no water but 10lbs all muscle from T-Enanthate plus water I would go with T-Enan.

Help me out.

Most everyone will tell you the typical first cycle is test e at 500 a week for 10 weeks. Thats pretty much "standard". You will most likely need some arimidex (liquidex) to control the bloat from the test and that is generally taken .5 EOD. Then PCT nolvadex (liquinolva) would be good and is common. If you are seeking mass and strength you will not be dissapointed in this cycle IF IF IF your diet is in check and you have a good base. You say you have been "working out for awhile". Define awhile and please post up what your diet is like. I would also suggest STRONGLY that you go to the PCT forum and read up on that as PCT is just as important than the cycle itself. Good luck bro.

If you want to keep 15-20 lbs mass go 500mg week Enanthate for 10 weeks. Eat/train/sleep like a bear. Gain 30 pounds total... 5 water/5fat/20 muscle... Then lose the water, wait 5 weeks holding the 20 pounds muscle, then cut the fat over 2 weeks...

Thats how you go up 20 pounds muscle with no fat gains...

Throw2Far said:
If you want to keep 15-20 lbs mass go 500mg week Enanthate for 10 weeks. Eat/train/sleep like a bear. Gain 30 pounds total... 5 water/5fat/20 muscle... Then lose the water, wait 5 weeks holding the 20 pounds muscle, then cut the fat over 2 weeks...

Thats how you go up 20 pounds muscle with no fat gains...

Sounds easy but isnt :)

Most everyone will tell you the typical first cycle is test e at 500 a week for 10 weeks. Thats pretty much "standard". You will most likely need some arimidex (liquidex) to control the bloat from the test and that is generally taken .5 EOD. Then PCT nolvadex (liquinolva) would be good and is common. If you are seeking mass and strength you will not be dissapointed in this cycle IF IF IF your diet is in check and you have a good base. You say you have been "working out for awhile". Define awhile and please post up what your diet is like. I would also suggest STRONGLY that you go to the PCT forum and read up on that as PCT is just as important than the cycle itself. Good luck bro.

I been working out on and off for over 6 years. Never steady, until this past year. I finally have the time and energy to be dedicated.

Haven’t full squatted in a while but my very low box squat is 350. So my squat is prob around 425. My DL is 415 and my bench is 315. I don’t use any PL suits or wraps. If I cant do it raw then I cant do it!!

I am not a protein maniac, I eat about 150grams a day, a lot of tuna, milk, eggs, chicken and meat….When I go on I will be increasing my protein intake with 2 or 3 protein shakes a day to bring me up to 1 gram of protein per body lb. I want to be up to at least 210grams of protein a day. FYI I am a tight 210 i could use more calories.

I am big on high volume heavy weight… Currently I am giving my body a rest for the next month doing a basic wsbb routine with my own twist. But I really like doing an 8day a week routine working each body part basically every 48hours from a different angle with 4x5 routine. Hit that routine every month or so and your strength flies…

About post PCT I am aware of the importance. I will actually have the nolva pills on hand no need for the liquid. I will prob get the arimidex liquid if I go with Test.

*No one thinks the T-Bol is a good idea?

I am big on high volume heavy weight… Currently I am giving my body a rest for the next month doing a basic wsbb routine with my own twist. But I really like doing an 8day a week routine working each body part basically every 48hours from a different angle with 4x5 routine. Hit that routine every month or so and your strength flies…

ehh..so as i understand it u like to go high volume, heavy weight (don't we all?)...it's sorta one or the other my friend.

and u say u work out 8 days a week? It feels like that sometimes, i know...
Is your spotter paul mcartney perchance?

could do test at 500 for 10-12 weeks and tbol for the first 4-6 weeks.
you need to get your protein a lot higher.. im on cycle and im prob eating about 4-500 grams per day.

sweed said:
could do test at 500 for 10-12 weeks and tbol for the first 4-6 weeks.
you need to get your protein a lot higher.. im on cycle and im prob eating about 4-500 grams per day.

I have not used tbol but from what I have seen others say, that does look like a good cycle. However, I am going to stick with test only this go round. Just my personal opinion. It does sound like you have a good lifting base and sweed is right about your protein intake.

I love tbol. But I still think the test-e is a better first cycle, you'll gain more and learn more about how your body reacts to juice. I would make it 10 weeks at 500mg/wk and add in some adex and finasteride.

But if you want a short cycle then tbol is a good choice. PCT for tbol should be nolva (or clomid...but I hate clomid) at 40mg 1st week then 20mg for another week or two.

ehh..so as i understand it u like to go high volume, heavy weight (don't we all?)...it's sorta one or the other my friend.

and u say u work out 8 days a week? It feels like that sometimes, i know...
Is your spotter paul mcartney perchance?

I see why you only have 10 karma.
(Hmm math -- 48hrs equals 2days, 2divided by 8 days a week = 4 actual lifting days. I work the same body part 4 times in 8 days. Most people do it 1 or 2 times in 7 days.)

Everyone else thanks for your advice. I appreciate you taking your time out giving me your opinions.

I wanted to do T-Bol so I wouldn’t have to inject twice a week but its time to step up and stab my ass!! My wife is a nurse actually she does it all the time, she will do it for me. I guess I got it easy compared to others.

Top Bottom