Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The truth about Anavar

bigboss22

Hey guys I'm on a 16 week cycle of EQ at 500 mg. Already made amazing gains and am on my 11th week. I just threw in some anavar as well. I am taking 30 mg ed for 5 weeks. Just wanted to know how the gains are off anavar by people who have used it before. Can I continue adding on hard muscle? Because a lot of people say anavar decreases abdominal fat. That would be awesome... but I am already cut and would not want to lose any weight... and just want my muscles to grow in size. Is this possible with anavar?

steriods do not burn fat. Diet and cardio do that. Yes, you will gain and maintain muscle with anavar with proper diet and workouts. Good luck.

bigboss22 said:
Hey guys I'm on a 16 week cycle of EQ at 500 mg. Already made amazing gains and am on my 11th week. I just threw in some anavar as well. I am taking 30 mg ed for 5 weeks. Just wanted to know how the gains are off anavar by people who have used it before. Can I continue adding on hard muscle? Because a lot of people say anavar decreases abdominal fat. That would be awesome... but I am already cut and would not want to lose any weight... and just want my muscles to grow in size. Is this possible with anavar?

i like ANAVAR when cutting and trying to gain strength and remain hard.
40-60mg daily for at least 10 wks, is best IMO.

bigboss22 said:

That's the rumor....

steroidtips.com says Oxandrolone works specifically by amplifying the amount of growth hormone (GH) released per burst without altering GH secretory burst duration, frequency, or the GH half-life. so maybe it might help burn some fat, also probably help keep gains.

Are you EQ onl,y or is some test thrown in? Also if so have you still noticed gains and your test hasent dropped has it? I was going to run that same cycle and everyone told me EQ alone drops test levels?

bigboss22 said:

My experience with Anavar is that it does tend to decrease abdominal fat along with fat over the entire body. I get very vascular on var. You won't lose or gain weight on it. Your muscles will just start to take on a much harder appearance and you should gain some strength as well and maybe a little size but not much. Your dosage is right on BTW.

Selfcentor said:
Are you EQ onl,y or is some test thrown in? Also if so have you still noticed gains and your test hasent dropped has it? I was going to run that same cycle and everyone told me EQ alone drops test levels?
Any steroid you put in your body will drop your natural test levels.

Top Bottom