Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT script

theolderman

Greeting my second blood test for low T. Once prescribed, can I use this also build muscle. Don't know dose yet, 52 yo. Looking to build lean muscle and then onto building mass. Will the TRT get me where there. Any recommendations?

i think I saw an improvement in strength and growth...its nothing record breaking, maybe its just mental? I'm on 200mg every two weeks.

100 per week is not enough to build extra muscle. But -100 a week is enough to stop you from being able to. So if you were truly low the 100 per week may make a notable difference by removing your handicap.

Second test confirmed low t. Going in to talk to doc on treatments..leaning toward injections. Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. I am hopeful this will open the to muscle gains.

Greeting my second blood test for low T. Once prescribed, can I use this also build muscle. Don't know dose yet, 52 yo. Looking to build lean muscle and then onto building mass. Will the TRT get me where there. Any recommendations?

TRT will most definitely help you. The dosages prescribed will be relatively low but you can make it work to your benefit.

Absolutely it's gonna help. Think about it. Your test is going to be higher than it's been in years and it's going to stay high even if you get a bit overtrained.

Second test confirmed low t. Going in to talk to doc on treatments..leaning toward injections. Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated. I am hopeful this will open the to muscle gains.

Yes do injections. After I got put on trt I have had tremendous muscle gains and a way better sense of well being. Don't do cream to many sides effects injection is the best. I'm on 200 a week 💪🏼

I have been hitting the gym hard and have built my way in circuit training. Loss 16.5 lbs from starting at 208 lbs. I'm 6' tall. I can feel my muscles again after 30 years. However I'm not show much muscle definition and I and extremely tired. I am on a strict diet of proteins, carbs and very little fat. I am hopeful that with me starting TRT this week that I will be able to really start growing muscle and definition without being so tired.

Top Bottom