Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT Blast Stack - Deca or NPP??

Rudedawg2011

Hi guys,
Im currently 5'8, 202lbs with 16% Body Fat. I have been doing some research and I'm still not sure which stack I should add with my first TRT Blast Cycle. I'm currently on 120mg of TRT weekly and have been doing this for the past 3 years and have noticed solid gains with my workout and diet alone. I currently eat 4,000 of clean calories but am at a standstill. I am kind of hesitant of adding more calories to my diet because i do not want to gaining a huge amount of fat. I would like to add a stack on my first TRT blast. I was going to go with something conservative on my first blast like 200mg of Test weekly and add either Deca or NPP. What do you guys recommend? I want to continue to add quality gains to get bigger. Any information would be greatly appreciate!

Last edited:
id drop down to around 10% bf then add about 100mg of npp every other day for 6-8 weeks on top of your hrt dose. take some prami or caber for prolactin and a low dose or arimidex for estrogen like 0.25mh every other day.

Hi guys,
Im currently 5'8, 202lbs with 16% Body Fat. I have been doing some research and I'm still not sure which stack I should add with my first TRT Blast Cycle. I'm currently on 120mg of TRT weekly and have been doing this for the past 3 years and have noticed solid gains with my workout and diet alone. I currently eat 4,000 of clean calories but am at a standstill. I am kind of hesitant of adding more calories to my diet because i do not want to gaining a huge amount of fat. I would like to add a stack on my first TRT blast. I was going to go with something conservative on my first blast like 200mg of Test weekly and add either Deca or NPP. What do you guys recommend? I want to continue to add quality gains to get bigger. Any information would be greatly appreciate!

if i was 16% i would go on a cutter and not worry about mass at this point. what your is cycle experience?

Top Bottom