Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT adding a tren blast - do I need to increase my AI?

Bigdane1977

Currently on TRT.

60mg cyp twice a week. .25mg adex day after each shot.

It's summer and I'm wanting to run an 8 week blast adding in tren ace at 50mg/day

At this dose will I need to increase my adex? Can tren ace effect estrogen levels? I also have aromasin on hand if need be but it an UGL. My adex is pharma grade.

My doc also mentioned he may want me to go get another E2 level check. Will tren mess with this?

Thanks for the help

Tren doesn't aromatize so you won't have to increase your adex dose. However, it does have the ability to cause progesterone-related gyno, so you may want some caber on hand.

Yes I need an AI at my TRT dose. These were my bloods @ 150mg/week (75mg Tues & Fri)

Dropped the test to 120mg (60mg Tues & Fri) and added adex .25mg the day after each shot.

I've read that you can only run into progesterone related gyno issues if you're estro gets out of hand. So with that said, if I keep my estro down by continuing the adex I shouldn't have any issues?

Tumor MarkersProstate Specific Ag 0.65 <2.5 ug/L
Changes in serial PSA levels may bemisleading unless all PSA tests areperformed by the same laboratory.Additional information available atwww.lifelabs.com

Reproductive and Gonadal

Estradiol A 202 <150 pmol/L

Progesterone 2 <4 nmol/L

DHEA Sulphate 6.4 <15.0 umol/L

Testosterone 28.7 8.4-28.8 nmol/L

Testosterone Free Calculated A 805 170-630 pmol/LMethod of Vermeulen

Testosterone Bioavailable Calculated A 18.9 4.7-15.0 nmol/L

Testosterone Free Calculated A 805 170-630 pmol/LMethod of Vermeulen

Testosterone Bioavailable Calculated A 18.9 4.7-15.0 nmol/L

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin 30.3 10.0-70.0 nmol/LWhen assessing testosterone status,testosterone and SHBG should be tested onthe same specimen

Top Bottom