Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trip to India???

DRMARK

Dudes,
headed to Delhi,India next week for business.I heard the Sus by Infar was dirt cheap over there...Also Pronobol(d-bol) and Drols etc.
I know it's not the kinda place most people know much about but does anyone know about fakes,prices etc. over there?
Thanx for any help!

hey bro you lucky mother fucker india's got bomb shit, Infar has Deca-durabolin 100mg/ml in foil strips they're bomb i've done them, Sustanon 250, sustanon 100, Test cyp i think umm pronabol 5 and some other goodies if i remember when my friend brought back the deca it costed him $4.50 canadian an amp!!!

40butpumpin said:
Yikes, that's one of two places in the world I'd not want to be visiting right now. The other's Pakistan.
So you'd be interested in a 10 day 9 night stay in beautiful downtown KABUL, Afghanistan?

genarr3 said:

So you'd be interested in a 10 day 9 night stay in beautiful downtown KABUL, Afghanistan?

:) Well, it doesn't appear that it's going to be nuked any time soon. Also, I hear the view of US military operations is quite good in Kabul, Afghanistan. :)

40butpumpin said:

:) Well, it doesn't appear that it's going to be nuked any time soon. Also, I hear the view of US military operations is quite good in Kabul, Afghanistan. :)
Ok LOL, I guess all you'd have to watch out for would be small arms fire.

:) Yup, but you're right, genarr3, I'm not going anywhere outside of the borders of the USA. I sincerely wish DRMark, all the best. Be safe, bro!

Top Bottom