Tri-Trenabol 150, what do you all think?

Posted: 24-Dec-2005 03:18 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tri-Trenabol 150, what do you all think? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just hoping to get some reviews on this before I start it....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Tri-Trenabol 150, what do you all think?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Tri-Trenabol 150, what do you all think?

Old 24-Dec-2005, 03:18 PM   #1
United States
Just hoping to get some reviews on this before I start it.
Gallery of Joshusmc22  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Dec-2005, 05:04 PM   #2
Battle Tested

Karmic Power: 65189
Karma Hits: 325100830
1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.1500 has moved beyond the Karma Universe.
Re: Tri-Trenabol 150, what do you all think?

very good and very strong. You will feel pumps like you have never felt before. trust me!!!!!
United States

Gallery of 1500  
Discover our most exclusive membership.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Dec-2005, 10:11 PM   #3
Ukraine
good .
Gallery of DannoMight  

Old 25-Dec-2005, 02:18 AM   #4
Russian Federation
Strongest i ever tried. Not only best trenbolone blend in the world but best all purpose steroid imho!
Gallery of Retabolil2  

Old 25-Dec-2005, 06:45 AM   #5

Quote posted by Retabolil2
Strongest i ever tried. Not only best trenbolone blend in the world but best all purpose steroid imho!
Ditto that, BD Tri-Trenabol is the dogs bollux. By far the most powerful thing I have used. Got me vascular as hell, Ripped me up and made me strong as an ox Very good stuff
Gallery of Baywatch69  

Old 25-Dec-2005, 10:03 AM   #6
Greece
wow...great feedback so far. don't mean to hijack the thread but what doses were you guys using and what was your injection schedule like?
Gallery of turbogreek  

Old 25-Dec-2005, 10:29 AM   #7

Quote posted by Baywatch69
Ditto that, BD Tri-Trenabol is the dogs bollux. By far the most powerful thing I have used. Got me vascular as hell, Ripped me up and made me strong as an ox Very good stuff
what else were you on, and what dose of TriTren? any aromatizing stuff with the trenbolone?
Gallery of wootool  

Old 25-Dec-2005, 11:12 AM   #8

Low dose of testosterone propionate

I ran 1ml EOD (tri trenbolone) but cut it back to 3ml per week. The pumps on this are insane! Trust me..
Gallery of Baywatch69  

Old 25-Dec-2005, 11:23 AM   #9
Ukraine
1cc tritren and 1cc Omnadren m/w/f and 40mg naposim ED.
Gallery of DannoMight  

Old 25-Dec-2005, 12:43 PM   #10
Greece
Quote posted by dannomight
1cc tritren and 1cc Omnadren m/w/f and 40mg naposim ED.
now thats a in stack and a half right there.
Gallery of turbogreek