Tri Tren/Test Cyp cycle -- need advice

Posted: 19-Apr-2009 06:47 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tri Tren/Test Cyp cycle -- need advice within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: A friend of mine's wife doesn't want him to use gear any longer, so he sold me what he had. I now have test cyp, tri tren and deca in my possession. Background: I've done three cycles. Two were test only; the third was deca/test. I had some night sweats during the deca cycle, but everything else was fine. I'm 39 and 6ft, 180. Narrow shoulders, c...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 19-Apr-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
United States
A friend of mine's wife doesn't want him to use gear any longer, so he sold me what he had. I now have test testosterone cypionate, tri trenbolone and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - in my possession.

Background: I've done three cycles. Two were test only; the third was Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /test. I had some night sweats during the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - cycle, but everything else was fine. I'm 39 and 6ft, 180. Narrow shoulders, classic ectomorph, built like a stork, train heavy three days a week with a trainer (back, chest/shoulders, legs). (I was 155-160 three years ago).

So I'd like to run a cycle of tri trenbolone and test testosterone cypionate. He's advising me to do 300mg of tri trenbolone and 250 of test testosterone cypionate twice/wk (600/500 per week). That sounds way too high to me for the tri trenbolone, based on all the reading I've done on a variety of forums. I've seen anything from 150mg/wk to 400/wk.

Question 1: What amounts would you recommend and for how many weeks? I was thinking 10.

I've also read all the horror stories about the side effects (and the fact that it would be better if I were starting out with trenbolone a to come off it quickly if I react badly to the trenbolone).

Question 2: If the side effects of the trenbolone are brutal for me, is it possible for me to swap out the trenbolone for Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - during the cycle? Or do I need to just end the cycle at one or two weeks and wait another six weeks or so and run another Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /test cycle?

Question 3: I ordered dostinex as advised. Do I take it from the start of the cycle, or do I wait to see whether I have side effects? How much of it do I take?

Thanks in advance. I've tried to read as much as possible this weekend about tri trenbolone, and opinions seem to be all over the map.
Gallery of hardgainco  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Tri Tren/Test Cyp cycle -- need advice

Old 20-Apr-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
United States
I wouldn't run the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and trenbolone at the same time; especially not on your fourth cycle.

To avoid ED problems, the rule of thumb is to run a higher dosage of test than trenbolone. 500mg/wk of testosterone cypionate and 300mg/wk of trenbolone would make more sense than what your friend recommended.

I've never made it past week 5 of a trenbolone cycle. By that time I get fed up with feeling like and need to get some sleep. The results are amazing though. Add some winni to a test/trenbolone cycle and the results are even more amazing.
Gallery of nydj66  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Tri Tren/Test Cyp cycle -- need advice

Old 20-Apr-2009, 12:02 PM   #3

if u r going to run the tritren pin it EOD with .5 ml of testosterone cypionate

have u never done trenbolone before?

u should run ace for the first time, because if u are a nasty responder the longer esters of the tritren are going to linger around for a while.

then again u might be fine, i started first cycle almost 2 weeks ago with trenbolone ace and nothing negative to report.
Gallery of gdaddypurp