Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone for my second cycle a bad idea?

Corralejo96

I'm on my sixth week of my first cycle of test E, 500 mg per week for ten weeks and I'm thinking of going harder for my second cycle maybe trenbolone or any recommendations please help

Trenbolone is an extremely aggressive steroid. I would hold off until your 4th or 5th cycle to use trenbolone. Why not do a test + eq cycle for your second cycle. EQ is a great anabolic. It'll provide a huge increase in vascularity, strength, and hunger. All with very minimal water retention.

Read up more on EQ here: What is Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate)? - Evolutionary.org

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Thank you I appreciate your recommendation my other option was Deca but comparing this two the EQ is way better in muscle quality and side effects and thanks for the sources I was having trouble finding a PCT I appreciate it

Top Bottom