Trenbolone Enanthate and Sustanon 250..

Posted: 14-Jan-2007 02:28 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Trenbolone Enanthate and Sustanon 250.. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Anyone tried this stack?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 14-Jan-2007, 02:28 AM   #1

Anyone tried this stack?
Gallery of cudaman  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Trenbolone Enanthate and Sustanon 250..

Old 14-Jan-2007, 02:39 AM   #2
United States
Lots of people have done trenbolone and test together including me. Best stack out there in terms of gains and fatloss, trenbolone is just some crazy stuff. I'm glad I used it, but at the same time I'm hesitant to use it again.
Gallery of lartinos  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 14-Jan-2007, 03:27 AM   #3

Quote posted by lartinos
Lots of people have done trenbolone and test together including me. Best stack out there in terms of gains and fatloss, trenbolone is just some crazy stuff. I'm glad I used it, but at the same time I'm hesitant to use it again.

Sweet. Thanks for the info.. I hear trenbolone has a short half life..but some articles say 1 time a week is okay... can you do 1ml sauce w/ 1ml trenbolone e once per week and expect okay results? I have some experience - never tried trenbolone....
Gallery of cudaman  

Old 14-Jan-2007, 06:30 AM   #4

most people who use any form of Eth. will do bi-weekly injects regardless of the compound... myself included. This helps to maintain stable levels within the bloodstream. Stable is good
Gallery of immortalis