Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TrenA/Eq/Winstrol/Proviron/Nolvadex Cycle

Glove18

Banned
I know this seems like a lot. But I'm gonna lay it straight out there and you guys tell me what you think or what needs to be done.

Sorry but can't blog to much detail right now for I am txting this through my phone(verydifficult). I will put down what I think is obviously needed and make it short. Will update soon.

Note: First cycle w/ injectables. Also I don't plan on doing this cycle anytime soon. Just want to research more and get the best opinions before taking things any further.

-Cycle History
1)Clen 3weeks on/off in 2007
2)Clen/T3 2weeks on/off right after 1st cycle
3)Winstrol/Proviron 6weeks of Win 25ED & Prov @ 50mgED, ended it with some clomid.

-Current stats
Weight:190lbs
Height:6'1 & 1/4
BF%:8% approximately w/ at-home testing.

-Goals
Gain about 10lbs of solid muscle at the most.
Keep all gains.
Side effects to a minimal.
Cut around 3%BF at the most (for this reason I will not include a calorie reduction).
Note: I am a college football WR. So I tend to be tall, cut, not to big, fast runner, good athleticism, and ability to have good endurance. I'm hoping to reach these goals as well.

This is what my cycle looks like so far-
Tren Ace- 250mg/week (Inject Mon.)
Equipoise- 400mg/week (Inject Thurs.)
Winstrol- 25mg/ED (1tab)
Proviron- 25mg/ED (1tab)
Nolvadex- 20mg/ED (1tab)
PCT- HCG/Clomid/Nolvadex

-I am aware this is a correct pct, Q.) However, what would a pct dosage for a cycle like this look like?
-Notice how I am running the Tren & Eq evenly spread out. Q.) should they be injected simultaneously?
-I am running the proviron as an AI of course. I have heard by running Nolva along side the cycle should reduce side effects while adding hardness effects to the muscle. Q.) Is this correct or shuld I save the Nolva for a PCT after the cycle?
-Although AI's should help me throughout the cycle. Q.) what do u think my chances of getting gyno/hair loss would be (experienced users)?

Again I will update this sooner. Sorry for any mistakes. Hope to hear some useful feedback. Thanks!

this is a big mess sorry...you are an athlete so we assume you want to keep up with your endurance correct?

if so
tren is OUT... you wont be able to do cardio run or go full force..it just wont happen (in the future if you do tren its shot eod at the least but preferred ed)

now you want to add 10 solid pounds?
these shots are split half tet/eq on mon/thurs
1-14 test 500mg ew
1-13 eq 400mg ew
winstrol 25mg ed 6 weeks
hcg 500iu e3d or mid cycle and end of cycle 500iu ed for 5-10 days
pct
nolva 40mg 14 days
nolva 20mg 14 days
sustain alpha all month pct
that will add lean mass and allow you to keep up endurance if not make it better form the eq

this is a big mess sorry...you are an athlete so we assume you want to keep up with your endurance correct?

if so
tren is OUT... you wont be able to do cardio run or go full force..it just wont happen (in the future if you do tren its shot eod at the least but preferred ed)

now you want to add 10 solid pounds?
these shots are split half tet/eq on mon/thurs
1-14 test 500mg ew
1-13 eq 400mg ew
winstrol 25mg ed 6 weeks
hcg 500iu e3d or mid cycle and end of cycle 500iu ed for 5-10 days
pct
nolva 40mg 14 days
nolva 20mg 14 days
sustain alpha all month pct
that will add lean mass and allow you to keep up endurance if not make it better form the eq

WOW thanx alot for the info on the Tren man! Although I have never heard of injectons ED for tren, but trusting u on that one. I jus have a few questions-
-Q.1) What is it that the Tren does that you do u not suggest it for indurance purposes?
-2)Also with the Eq as a RBC producer, is the red blood cell production perminant or will I see a reduction once I discontinue the Eq?
-3)Another, is the hardness that I'll see on with these steroids perminant or will they to loose there hardening effects once the cycle is done? Basically will my muscles stay looking hard?
-4)will using creatine after the cycle counter act the hardening effects thus giving them a soft look once more? I am aware that creatine draws water into the muscle cells, will that reverse the hardening effects of the others?
These are some questions I've had for a long time now but have never really found answers.

So no clomid involved in pct? I used it for my prvious winstrol cycle and I gotta say it was pretty effective. What test would u recommend?

Last edited:
x2.
Im on tren now and 15 minutes of cardio makes me feel like im about to die. and yes with Tren Ace you have to do at least ed, oed works, but ed is recomended.

Tren kills cardio endurance. One should still do it tho even if it feels like a bitch. But no question ur cardio performance will drop on tren. Another thing: If u still opt for the tren lose the nolva. Nolva can actually worsen the progesterone/prolactine gyno that tren can cause. U'll need a real AI instead such as aromasin, adex or letro. U might want some dostinex on hand too if that prog/prol gyno rears its ugly head.

Yes I indeed have heard of nolva causing more damage especially with winstrol as well. My AI would be the proviron 25mg ED, would that be effective enough for this cycle? Btw would the rbc production w/ Eq & Winny counter act the endurance decrease seen with tren? I heard after about a week the increase in cardio will subside. I've seen similar side effect w/ cardio decrease will on clen, I eventually adapted to it and now after having completed the cycle I've noticed my insurance is back.

Tren is when you want to be the biggest, freakiest motherfucker, period. You don't care about side affects and pussy things like cardio. You just want muscle, veins, and the drive to bend barbells. You don't want to use this if you are a college athlete.

Equipoise on the other hand is excellent for what you want. It should give you some lean mass gains, harden you up, increase vascularity and give you a more defined, ripped look, and it will help with endurance.

I'd say go with 250mg of Testosterone Enanthanate every week and 400mg of Equipoise every week. You should definitely gain the 10 lean pounds and your performance should increase as well.

If you don't have to worry so much about your joints, I would say go with oral Winny at the end of the cycle....actually, just read what Hayez says. It's perfect lol...though I think the Test can be cut back a bit as you may gain too much mass (not that I would ever complain about that).

WOW thanx alot for the info on the Tren man! Although I have never heard of injectons ED for tren, but trusting u on that one. I jus have a few questions-
-Q.1) What is it that the Tren does that you do u not suggest it for indurance purposes?
not entirely sure, but i think it has something to do with striping a the coating around your wind pipe. don't quote me on that. it's just such a powerful fat burner that it removes something that has to do with utilizing the oxygen that comes into your lungs. idk i could be completely wrong, just what i remember.
-2)Also with the Eq as a RBC producer, is the red blood cell production perminant or will I see a reduction once I discontinue the Eq?
yes your red blood cell count will decline after coming off. eq is not the only "RBC producer" either...
-3)Another, is the hardness that I'll see on with these steroids perminant or will they to loose there hardening effects once the cycle is done? Basically will my muscles stay looking hard?
they won't stay as full or hard no. it is possible to minimize this of course with proper diet, exercise, and rest.
-4)will using creatine after the cycle counter act the hardening effects thus giving them a soft look once more? I am aware that creatine draws water into the muscle cells, will that reverse the hardening effects of the others?
i would say that creatine will actually help you hold on to some of your gains. i use it quite effectively during pct.
These are some questions I've had for a long time now but have never really found answers.

So no clomid involved in pct? I used it for my prvious winstrol cycle and I gotta say it was pretty effective. What test would u recommend?

for your pct i highly recommend the TRS and forged post cycle. i've never been a fan of clomid or nolva myself, but that's just personal preference, a lot of guys swear by it. personally i see better results with TRS and forged. throw in an NO2 or creatine and you'll be set.

Tren is when you want to be the biggest, freakiest motherfucker, period. You don't care about side affects and pussy things like cardio. You just want muscle, veins, and the drive to bend barbells. You don't want to use this if you are a college athlete.

Equipoise on the other hand is excellent for what you want. It should give you some lean mass gains, harden you up, increase vascularity and give you a more defined, ripped look, and it will help with endurance.

I'd say go with 250mg of Testosterone Enanthanate every week and 400mg of Equipoise every week. You should definitely gain the 10 lean pounds and your performance should increase as well.

If you don't have to worry so much about your joints, I would say go with oral Winny at the end of the cycle....actually, just read what Hayez says. It's perfect lol...though I think the Test can be cut back a bit as you may gain too much mass (not that I would ever complain about that).

Being a wide receiver, I would think this guy would want to do something more like anavar.

EQ, test, and anavar would be a great cycle for an athlete.

With winny, you'd be more susceptible to joint injuries due to dryness and tightness. Your knees will hate you. This ofcourse depends on your dosage, but either way, you will be putting yourself at risk.

Thanx for that information Wolfman:)
So my last questions are-
Q.) will my blood cell count drop to below what it was before? Or will it remain high but drop a little?
Q.) so my muscels won't stay looking hard at all?

Top Bottom