Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren and test sides - food cravings & stomach issues

just take fruit based lollipops or bubble gum while you workout.

and then during the night if you get hypo symptoms just put some raw honey on your tongue.

Where do I get fruit based lollies? Sometimes, I would take a scoop of PB and put a blob of honey on top and down it. Bomb.

it means you are definately open to diabetes in the future. I am insulin sensitive myself so I experience hypo symptoms, a trick I do is while i workout i will suck on a fruit based organic lollipop.. this prevents low blood sugar issues. and then I always make sure I eat a solid dinner before bed ..

It only happens the 1st meal after training. All the rest I'm fine.. so just have to have some sugar straight afyer training and im good?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

It only happens the 1st meal after training. All the rest I'm fine.. so just have to have some sugar straight afyer training and im good?

after 30 minutes of training you deplete your glycogen levels so i would do what i told SVP and take some lollipops with you and start sucking on them halfway through your workout

after 30 minutes of training you deplete your glycogen levels so i would do what i told SVP and take some lollipops with you and start sucking on them halfway through your workout

Awesome thanks steve

Thanks for the replies guys, I've knuckled down and trying to get a hold of my appetite,
I just carry around a couple protein shakes with oats in them incase I get hungry again.
I eat over 4k cals at the moment clean food. So I don't see why I still get cravings when I usually eat
A lot less.

As far as fat gains go, I think a little could be water retention and some fat due to binges :/
But anywho I'll keep it clean and see how I go!
Good to hear peoples feedback.

Top Bottom