Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/test/eq cycle advice

for you maybe. test, eq and an oral kicker is a tried and true bulker too.

So now we're jumping right to drol before we climb up the latter like var,winny,tbol,dbol,then drol???? I think you need research more as well and why combine eq or tren with drol?
I've been at this game so long I just completed the following:
Test e 250
Primo 800
Tren e 600
Hgh 5i.u.
Slin 20i.u. day
Igf des
Pegmgf
Clen
T3
Gw.
A good cycle for the op as a 3rd cycle or so is test/var or tbol or test/deca etc. And it's not wrong I guess per se but why run tren ACE with bold UNDECANOATE? The fastest and slowest esters? Run them all the same weight

for you maybe. test, eq and an oral kicker is a tried and true bulker too.

I can agree with this
One of my most productive cycles was test/deca/eq is was money.... good size good strength,good appetite, good vascilarity, good all around well being it was good. I ran it 18 weeks though

So now we're jumping right to drol before we climb up the latter like var,winny,tbol,dbol,then drol???? I think you need research more as well and why combine eq or tren with drol?
I've been at this game so long I just completed the following:
Test e 250
Primo 800
Tren e 600
Hgh 5i.u.
Slin 20i.u. day
Igf des
Pegmgf
Clen
T3
Gw.
A good cycle for the op as a 3rd cycle or so is test/var or tbol or test/deca etc. And it's not wrong I guess per se but why run tren ACE with bold UNDECANOATE? The fastest and slowest esters? Run them all the same weight

well tren a being a short ester can be used as a kickee to a cycle of long esters in place of an oral. i have used test prop to do this before. having said that i belive an oral is a better option than tren a

for example

1-6 tren a
1-16 eq
1-18 test e

if he was b and c id run eq up to 20 weeks.

Ok so I didn't recommend tren for abvious reasons and your over here like "yea dude throw in some drol. Your good smdh. I guess my main quest is why is the OP interested in eq and or tren? Just because? Or? It's like me asking should I buy a bike ? It's 1000cc's and you say "yea sure get the turbo one too" I don't understand .
What are your goals?
Why did you decide to cycle?
Why did you choose these compounds?
Pct in order?
Test and eq is just a basic run of the mill cycle with good quality results but so is test/deca test/primo etc.
I recommend 250-375 test
Eq 600 /wk Or deca at 400 wk for 16 weeks I'd also use a fat burner and creatine you can do alot with just basic compounds
I'm 40 I've juiced 15 yrs.
I'm a contest consultant I put bb's on stage I've been a trainer for 17 yrs. I actually really dislike these forums everyone is an armchair expert
Test/eq/primo =gold
Test/deca/dbol =gold
Whattya wanna accomplish?

Hi. Thanks for your input. My goals are to add some lean muscle and increase vascularity and muscle hardness. I feel like I have some size and don't necessarily need to gain much mass. I chose to cycle because I have been lifting and taking protein bcaa etc for 10 to 15 years and have for the most part plateaued. I have cycled with test alone twice and read some good things about adding tren and eq. I am not opposed to holding off on tren for a cycle of that is recommended. For pct I have nolvadex caber and Clomid. I also have liquidex and letro on hand.

Just try it out for yourself , if you eanna do tren , do tren just dont over do it , take all the precautions necessary find out if it works for you or not . Everyone is different and most people wont agree for everything

for example

1-6 tren a
1-16 eq
1-18 test e

if he was b and c id run eq up to 20 weeks.

I agree this is good however I honestly do think you'll enjoy test/eq/anavar far better.
To the OP eq is a very slow subtle builder but the reward can be substantial. Eq can be be used effectively for cutting and bulking it is a test. Derivitive so cabergoline is not necessary I would invest in some hcg and run that inter cycle about 4 weeks atta time ex (weeks 10-14) anavar can be run weeks 1-9 or 8 -18 it's a quality compound. Most everybody enjoys var most importantly be sensible. I've found thru all my experience it's best to run minimal compounds for minimal time to judge how and what is doing what. I'd hate for you to get discouraged at eq because a possible side affect is caused by tren or vice versa my concern with the OP holistically is a rise in BP with a rise in his RBC and hemocrite that is a recipe for kidney damage couple that with anxiety from eq =a gonner again my advice is test/eq/var I think you'll love var. 0P lease give us your feedback

Do NOT be afraid of fat calories like a vaca do a vaca do oil,coconut oil,olive oil,flax seed,hemp oil,Chia seed,sesame oil etc these are very healing they keep veins and arteries supple help with anxiety /depression and literally hundreds of other functions our bodies need to maintain health I wouldn't worry about cholesterol that's the biggest myth the medical scam artists have pulled on our society cholesterol is helpful. Just wanted to ad this plus you'll love how your body reacts to the added oil. Virtually every function improves with natural oils.

Top Bottom