Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/test/eq cycle advice

tren a gains and sides are basically instant like an oral. eq you wont notice much for 8-10 weeks

Ok well that doesn't seem that bad. How long before you start noticing gains from tren and how long before you notice sides

If you hit Tren A, the sides will come quicker because its faster acting, but if they become "too harsh", then you can stop and its out of your system pretty quick. The Tren Cough was the only one I was worried about and I dont think I even got it. However, I heard a couple guys got it pretty bad and couldn't stop coughing for a few minutes.

I'd say NO to tren all together but that never works too many keyboard experts.i never did tren till like my 8th or 10 cycle but hey....
I'd recommend
Test 250-375wk/16 wks
Eq 600mgwk/16 wks
Done

test and eq is fine but remember you wont feel much for 5-6 weeks as they are long esters. hence why tren a or an oral at the start is a good idea. and oral like dbol or anadrol is probably a better option but i see no problem with tren

Ok so I didn't recommend tren for abvious reasons and your over here like "yea dude throw in some drol. Your good smdh. I guess my main quest is why is the OP interested in eq and or tren? Just because? Or? It's like me asking should I buy a bike ? It's 1000cc's and you say "yea sure get the turbo one too" I don't understand .
What are your goals?
Why did you decide to cycle?
Why did you choose these compounds?
Pct in order?
Test and eq is just a basic run of the mill cycle with good quality results but so is test/deca test/primo etc.
I recommend 250-375 test
Eq 600 /wk Or deca at 400 wk for 16 weeks I'd also use a fat burner and creatine you can do alot with just basic compounds
I'm 40 I've juiced 15 yrs.
I'm a contest consultant I put bb's on stage I've been a trainer for 17 yrs. I actually really dislike these forums everyone is an armchair expert
Test/eq/primo =gold
Test/deca/dbol =gold
Whattya wanna accomplish?

Ok so I didn't recommend tren for abvious reasons and your over here like "yea dude throw in some drol. Your good smdh. I guess my main quest is why is the OP interested in eq and or tren? Just because? Or? It's like me asking should I buy a bike ? It's 1000cc's and you say "yea sure get the turbo one too" I don't understand .
What are your goals?
Why did you decide to cycle?
Why did you choose these compounds?
Pct in order?
Test and eq is just a basic run of the mill cycle with good quality results but so is test/deca test/primo etc.
I recommend 250-375 test
Eq 600 /wk Or deca at 400 wk for 16 weeks I'd also use a fat burner and creatine you can do alot with just basic compounds
I'm 40 I've juiced 15 yrs.
I'm a contest consultant I put bb's on stage I've been a trainer for 17 yrs. I actually really dislike these forums everyone is an armchair expert
Test/eq/primo =gold
Test/deca/dbol =gold
Whattya wanna accomplish?

i didnt say drol and tren.... i said i reccomend and oral like drol over tren but tren is okay if he cant get orals.... read before you flame

If you want decent size and strength gains 50mg test wk and 50-75mg anavar a day is waaaay more productive you'll love that combo

Top Bottom