Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Sus/Deca/Anadrol

What is your fav juice

• Total voters
It is done.. I will drop deca... save it for later... do the sus plus the sus deca mix... that way I am gettin more sus than deca... but still gettin the deca for joint lubrication... and of course size...

Its funny though... I am not worried for impotence at moment... my g/f has ruptured disc.. no sex for me for now... hahaha:(

Oh wow, no sex at all? Not even light and slow sex? You cant even at least give her oral or vice versa???? What a tragedy amigo.. You may want to hold off cycle until she heals up a bit.

Oh wow, no sex at all? Not even light and slow sex? You cant even at least give her oral or vice versa???? What a tragedy amigo.. You may want to hold off cycle until she heals up a bit.

Hahah No way... It will take her a good 3 months minimum to get healed... Fall/winter is now... I weighed myself and I am now 212... I am stronger everytime I set foot in the gym... I should be able to hit my goal bench of 405, my squat weight of 405...and my goal weight of 230 with no problem... Not to mention cuttin down to 10% BF from the current 18% I am now...

I also Dropped the deca and decided to inject Sus 250 every week and the SusMix every week but at different days... Tues and Fridays.. and I will start to inject those in my glutes... I have been limpin for almost 3 weeks now... But the Tren I do everyday in the thighs with no problems whatsoever... :chomp:

Ur only going to run nolva for PCT ?????????

Yea I figured with enough test I wouldn't fall into the impotence world anyway... but in case i did I am not worried about it..

And as far as the PCT goes... most likely nolva and some Nat test boosters... I am in an area where everything is dry... can't get my hands on anything... and I dont trust the internet anymore.. everything is Western Union... all my past sites got locked down... So.. yea

any updates on this?

Yes... on an update... I would suggest to keep it simple.... too many harsh things in the system led to too many problems... Nothing permanent but IMO of any cycle, TEST and D-bols.... anadrol is too harsh... tren ED is too much pricking... but tren was awesome... and Letro was a life saver because of the size my nips got during the cycle... I stopped mid cycle of this and been clean ever since... I ended up weighin 227 in end, but sadly wasn't happy with the way I felt... I am about to start a test and d-bol cycle for the off season and be happy with the results I always get with d-bol and test

I personally believe if you would have had the right cycle support you would have had a great cycle.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Tren+Nolva= no good. Your pct needs to be changed. Hcg or hcgenerate, post cycle and unleashed perhaps some clomid. Since running tren add liquid prami or caber with it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom